• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you know the full story of Matthew Berdyck?

And do you understand the 100s of things he's referencing about himself?

• Total voters

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Anyone in this group have an original material or is it all rehash?
jvi5mu.jpg

oj5l8a.jpg

lt7bwz.jpg

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
I have so many questions.

I don’t know what any of this means or what the purpose here is.
What are your thoughts on the actions of one @BenDovid ? Do you think him staying friends with a famous person he knew to be a pedophile and only ratting him out to the cops AFTER that friend ditched him is suspicious?

Do you think Erik Nagel could eat an entire wedding cake by himself?

Are you aware the rich vos is playing Uncle Vinnies in Freehold New Jersey tomorrow night AND that tickets are somehow still available?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Everyone should be reminded the only connection this guy has to here was someone a while back made one thread about that documentary film maker, only because he retweeted Patrick of something.

This dummy saw the guy he stalks interact with Pat who also says he has stalkers. “A whole group of people being falsely accused of stalking?? They’re just like me!!” Except, clearly, this documentary film maker has some credibility with his claims. Pat is a fat piece of shit.

GET OFF THE FORUM!

G

Everyone should be reminded the only connection this guy has to here was someone a while back made one thread about that documentary film maker, only because he retweeted Patrick of something.

This dummy saw the guy he stalks interact with Pat who also says he has stalkers. “A whole group of people being falsely accused of stalking?? They’re just like me!!” Except, clearly, this documentary film maker has some credibility with his claims. Pat is a fat piece of shit.

GET OFF THE FORUM!

You’d have to have an IQ of a rock to believe Ross.