• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you know the full story of Matthew Berdyck?

And do you understand the 100s of things he's referencing about himself?

• Total voters
G

For some reason he keeps on explaining many part of his plight, albeit without explaining anything of the beginning or why he came here, but all of that doesn't matter because I think most people are already well aware of his entire story.

I came here to let people know about the Patrick interview and shared things that will give it context.

When the interview comes out, you’ll suddenly get it.

It’s called preloading.

G

For some reason he keeps on explaining many part of his plight, albeit without explaining anything of the beginning or why he came here, but all of that doesn't matter because I think most people are already well aware of his entire story.

I didn’t come here to get anyone to mock him. I knew I’d get roasted. I’m promoting his interview and he’s still complaining. He’s the consummate fake victim.

5556E102-9DC3-4850-8FD2-78DA0DA3ECE0.jpeg

G

[SIZE=26px]Matthew Berdyck marched for NiggerLivesMatter in 2020 and loves niggers and sucks their penises in the name of "combatting racism"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=15px]@MatthewBerdyck Why do you like niggers so much? For someone who likes "science" and "data", you sure seem to avoid acknowledging IQ stats and crime rates per capita.[/SIZE]

Edgy.

I didn’t march. I filmed it.