Do you have any idea how many times I’ve called YOOOOOUUUUU

G

17-BEE78-B-F47-D-4-BAD-B00-A-E31-BE96-F5-AA2.jpg

[MEDIA=vocaroo]17Rj9wqRPgFE[/MEDIA]
Oh my God I never noticed how his voice goes up at the end of YOOUUUUUUU with a little whimper so it sounds like YOOOUUUUU-uh. I’m not even kidding, it sounds like he was about to cry.

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
Oh my God I never noticed how his voice goes up at the end of YOOUUUUUUU with a little whimper so it sounds like YOOOUUUUU-uh. I’m not even kidding, it sounds like he was about to cry.
He does the same thing at the end of LEAVE...and never return

You can hear genuine anguish. As hateable as he is, I get how this kind of thing might be frustrating for him. Wouldn't be surprised if he openly wept after the police left.

G

He does the same thing at the end of LEAVE...and never return

You can hear genuine anguish. As hateable as he is, I get how this kind of thing might be frustrating for him. Wouldn't be surprised if he openly wept after the police left.
It shouldn’t have happened. I imagine any normal person would be confused, angry and even traumatized by something like that happening to them. And I genuinely hope they catch whoever did it.

But if he was crying and acting like a pussy, and then tweeting that he was a real tough guy with the cops, that’s pretty gay.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

I say FUCK you, Jobu.
I'm still astounded, genuinely, that he talked to the cops like that and ended the evening with his skull uncracked.
I actually screamed at a cop pretty recently over the phone, I'm pretty sure you're allowed to chirp the shit out of them. Around here they'll chirp you back like the hicks from Letterkenny. I've been a lippy asshole in most of my cop interactions, but if you get yelling and start looking like you're going to square up you get beat up and tazed in my experience. Like get-your-head-stomped-on beat up.

when I got swatted & arrested I was joking with the cops after the initial commotion, but I guess being an 'actual tough guy' like Rick means sqealing on the verge of tears