• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you have an Adrienne?

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Actually, I'm going to amend my statement now that I've thought about it for more than 10 seconds. There was one who I screwed the pooch with. We were really good friends through high school and a couple of years after. I dated plenty of girls through that time, but I always had a thing for her big time. I assumed I was friend-zoned though, so I didn't bother. Never occurred to me that she never had a boyfriend despite being gorgeous and she spent more time with me than anyone else. I moved away when I was 20 and we lost touch. Just this year another friend of mine told me I was a fucking idiot and that she'd been in love with me the whole time. That really bummed me out. I guess she lives pretty close to me now, and I got her number from the other friend. Not married, no kids. Seriously considering pulling the trigger for the holidays.
nice diary entry

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I was with the same girl on and off for ten years. I was totally fucked up over her leaving for like 5 years. Only chick who's ever straight up packed her shit and left on me for good. I just kept thinking like "she's coming back any day now." Then when I heard she was dating another guy I cried, I found the guy at his job and told him I was gonna tear the goofy prospector beard off his fucking face. I could give a fuck now. I have a far hotter woman to make my life 70% hell and 30% bliss now and I really do love her. I couldn't say that about any of the women I've dated between these two.

G

nice diary entry
I'm being a sentimental faggot

nervousbitch2.jpg

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I was with the same girl on and off for ten years. I was totally fucked up over her leaving for like 5 years. Only chick who's ever straight up packed her shit and left on me for good. I just kept thinking like "she's coming back any day now." Then when I heard she was dating another guy I cried, I found the guy at his job and told him I was gonna tear the goofy prospector beard off his fucking face. I could give a fuck now. I have a far hotter woman to make my life 70% hell and 30% bliss now and I really do love her. I couldn't say that about any of the women I've dated between these two.
Sonja Gohlke?

G

You sound scared; and maybe you should be. I called you my prison bitch, what, three weeks ago? And it's already resulted in a week-long trip to rehab for you, and a relapse just yesterday morning. I'm gonna guess - given that you were talking about emailing Dan's employers for a good six months before you worked up the stones to do it - that there was a little Dutch courage behind that decision, too (that's one for you, Uter!).

Anyhow, like I asked, how was rehab? Was it for booze, or something more exotic? That "raped as a child" bit is a running thread through your posts - are you in treatment for being a pedo Minor Attracted Person?

G

You sound scared; and maybe you should be. I called you my prison bitch, what, three weeks ago? And it's already resulted in a week-long trip to rehab for you, and a relapse just yesterday morning. I'm gonna guess - given that you were talking about emailing Dan's employers for a good six months before you worked up the stones to do it - that there was a little Dutch courage behind that decision, too (that's one for you, Uter!).

Anyhow, like I asked, how was rehab? Was it for booze, or something more exotic? That "raped as a child" bit is a running thread through your posts - are you in treatment for being a pedo Minor Attracted Person?
Needs more links to old posts that have nothing to do with your point

G

The fucking hide of you to post that with "HEIL THE ALLIANCE!" in your faggot signature block!

"Look! I am in der kool American gang! We posht pictursh of girlsh we'd like to kisch, and I am v. cool like Mr T or Holland's best rapper, MC Stroopwaffle!"

1668316143539.png

Now, Üter, post a Vocaroo of you saying something in your hilarious clog wog accent or I will block you. You don't have to think of anything funny - I know that no Dutchman has ever intentionally said something funny, or brave, or even interesting - but if you don't post it quick then so help me God you will be the first person I block on here.

Get recording.