• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you have an Adrienne?

G

Absolutely.

I think about her all the damn time and she probably has no idea.

I'm going to bed now, thanks for making me sad.
It really bothers me how my Adrienne is married to someone who is objectively worse than me in every way. I'd be fine if she went for someone better... at least that'd be logical...

G

This thread made me realize I was meant to be famous to get back at her, like Pat tried to do lol

I'm rich (sorta... especially now with this new job) but how's she meant to know that or care?

G

Someone you'll never get over? Who you wish you could still be with?

[MEDIA=youtube]xvk-aPm5p-4[/MEDIA]
Honestly, no. There was one that I thought I was never going to get over, but I had the best thing happen. I saw her again. Completely destroyed my idealized version of her and reminded me of all the reasons that it didn't work out in the first place. It took about fifteen minutes for me to be fine never seeing her again.

G

Actually, I'm going to amend my statement now that I've thought about it for more than 10 seconds. There was one who I screwed the pooch with. We were really good friends through high school and a couple of years after. I dated plenty of girls through that time, but I always had a thing for her big time. I assumed I was friend-zoned though, so I didn't bother. Never occurred to me that she never had a boyfriend despite being gorgeous and she spent more time with me than anyone else. I moved away when I was 20 and we lost touch. Just this year another friend of mine told me I was a fucking idiot and that she'd been in love with me the whole time. That really bummed me out. I guess she lives pretty close to me now, and I got her number from the other friend. Not married, no kids. Seriously considering pulling the trigger for the holidays.

G

Actually, I'm going to amend my statement now that I've thought about it for more than 10 seconds. There was one who I screwed the pooch with. We were really good friends through high school and a couple of years after. I dated plenty of girls through that time, but I always had a thing for her big time. I assumed I was friend-zoned though, so I didn't bother. Never occurred to me that she never had a boyfriend despite being gorgeous and she spent more time with me than anyone else. I moved away when I was 20 and we lost touch. Just this year another friend of mine told me I was a fucking idiot and that she'd been in love with me the whole time. That really bummed me out. I guess she lives pretty close to me now, and I got her number from the other friend. Not married, no kids. Seriously considering pulling the trigger for the holidays.

It’s a Christmas miracle. Good luck, bro!

G

Sort of. My sister recently showed me her Facebook and she ended up marrying an Indian guy. Pretty funny since her dad was super racist. She was a lying whore.