• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you guys think Pat would have a calm emotionally intelligent response to Trump winning in 2024?

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
All progressives are like that. It's absurd that they all say shit like "Silence fascists!" "Abolish the fascist GOP!" "Trust the science, fascist!" Not one of them can even grasp the possibility that they are instead being the fascists.

It's maddening trying to talk to either side anymore, really. None of them hear anything but what they want to hear. It's just an exercise in being angry. What I don't get is that there's so much REAL ACTUAL SHIT to be angry about, but it goes largely ignored.

Instead it's all about the political kayfabe. Meanwhile we continue to allow immigration into a country with an admitted housing shortage, allow the Fed to dictate the interest in our home loans with zero restrictions, allow Americans to suffer from oppressive inflation, allow insurance companies to bloat the cost of healthcare - which even more egregiously, prices you out of your own private healthcare so you're FORCED to do business with them, a business which is essentially you betting with them against your own health. It's fucking absurd. Things have gotten fucking absurd.

Sorry about the rant. I recently started smoking weed again.
:fighter_lg:

Forum Clout
There was that time he put all the japs in concentration camps, but I'm sure it wasn't all good.
That was one of FDR's best moves, otherwise a commie with a fag hag wife.
Remember that time he went to Puerto Rico after a hurricane ruined the island and killed a bunch of their people and he was tossing rolls of paper towels into the crowd like they were tshirts at a baseball game? That was pretty funny
Yea he was funny. Looking forward to him nana poo-pooing them if he wins.

G

Is he left handed?
Yes he is.

Food for thought
Screenshot_20231220-095000_Gallery.jpg