Do you guys think detectives are looking at this forum right now?

G

If so, hey fellas. Pat killed Bernell Trammell. I'm not even joking. I know it seems unbelievable. But hey, Dennis Rader was unbelievable too.

Same height, weight, black bike, political motive, owns 5 guns, mentally unstable, alcoholic, took selfie immediately after looking sweaty and red and deranged, lives a mile away from Bernell's business Xpressions Journal, violent minded.

We back the blue here at onaforums. Just helping.

Sink Inspector

SFWA hate site monitoring agent #2
1660882612610.png

probably looked into it but quickly realized there's no point in actively monitoring a bunch of people calling Pat a faggot deadbeat parent

I'm 100% certain that of aaaaaall the LEOs, lawyers, paralegals, clerks, judges, comedians, authors, etc that Pat dragged into his crusade against fatphobia there has to be at least a handful who keep up with it for entertainment

G

VizioDash

All jokes aside, I would be somewhat surprised. Cops don't give a shit about Pat's word. He's never produced any evidence whatsoever that anyone from here has done anything to him that's outside of 1st amendment protections. I'd guess they've taken a brief look at the forum once, verified that, and considered that aspect of the case closed. I'm sure they're investigating the calls made to them, but that's about it. And I'd be shocked if Pat wasn't the primary person they're looking at for those calls. The timing of them in relation to him and/or Niki not being home during them is very suspicious and with the huge rise in fake hate/internet crimes over the past few years it's definitely an element to their case.

TLDR: No and I'm almost as big of a fag as Pat for typing all that.

G

All jokes aside, I would be somewhat surprised. Cops don't give a shit about Pat's word. He's never produced any evidence whatsoever that anyone from here has done anything to him that's outside of 1st amendment protections. I'd guess they've taken a brief look at the forum once, verified that, and considered that aspect of the case closed. I'm sure they're investigating the calls made to them, but that's about it. And I'd be shocked if Pat wasn't the primary person they're looking at for those calls. The timing of them in relation to him and/or Niki not being home during them is very suspicious and with the huge rise in fake hate/internet crimes over the past few years it's definitely an element to their case.

TLDR: No and I'm almost as big of a fag as Pat for typing all that.

GO WITH DA BIT!

Pringle Can Lothario

Sir...don't do that!
Real life 5-0 here.

What Fatrick brings to any agency is tainted, and would be kicked out in an evidentiary hearing. There is clear evidence he's altered comments on his faggot blog. There's clear evidence he's faked a number of other "incidents." With every bit of evidence suppressed, a rookie defense attorney would get you off like a Robert Kraft masseuse.