Do you guys remember your first blow job?

The Real Ray WiIson

Raymondo Munoz
I was so disappointed. Bitch was scrapin her teeth on it so bad it left a mark. Managed to unleash a nice unannounced wad into her tonsils, she deserved it.
My first blowjob (16) was the same as far as the scraping went but it wasn't horrible. She had a bad habit at first of stopping when I was cumming because she was afraid of it. She later apologized once she had an orgasm and realized how terrible it is to ruin someone cumming by stopping. At any rate, after a handful (ha) of times, I nutted in her mouth and she loved it. Didn't waste a drop for the next 6 years. One of those church mice that get really into shit once they try it.

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
I was dating this ugly broad who was three years older than me who had basically forced her way into being my girlfriend.

It was a horrific experience. I didn’t want to be with this bitch but I had messed around with her at a party and then she aggressively pushed me into dating her. It was like a weird feeling of guilt and obligation or something that she preyed upon.

Anyway I was physically repulsed by her. She had a huge bush that stank like shit and she wore grandma panties. One day I go in the bathroom to get away from her and she follows me in. The lights are off and she goes down on me. I’m filled with disgust because I’m aroused yet simultaneously revolted by her.

I lean back and accidentally turn on the light switch. She keeps going but I look down at her greasy hair and disgusting hatchet nose and gross fat face and am just horrified. I pull my dick out and make up an excuse to leave.

Yes I do hate women.