Do you guys remember your first blow job?

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
56-CB9-A4-B-27-FF-4367-9012-A1536-CB4-CCEF.jpg

Pictured: me and my best gal doin it the French way. The photo was taken by Howard Hughes in the conservatory of his Paris bungalow. Hemingway was there too he was fuckin broooodin over somethin.. guy pulled his pecker out it looked like 2 genoa salamis stitched together

G

The first time the girl was trying to jerk me off and it wasn't working I told her maybe try her mouth and she did. Nice!

We only had like 5 minutes and I was a nervous nilly and couldn't get going enough to cum. FAGGOT.

The first time I came from a blow job I did it in her mouth without saying anything. So pissed. Oopsie doodles! Inexperienced

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
i'll never forget- it was cold, and almost all teeth

now I realize why I hate blowjobs

oh, and NO- you're not funny to the person who was going to post "you like giving them though yuck yuck"........also, why end it with "yuck yuck"?

Jenna

Nighs Wonger, Stupid
HS girlfriend, "wait until I'm ready to do that". Then one Friday morning at school she needs to tell me something, boom she's ready for 1st blowjob AND 1st vagina touch since I was born. She knew what she was doing because I thought about nothing else. Neither of our parents ever left home so we went under a bridge (Paul is right, I am a bridge underdweller) and I found out braces don't scrape your dick.

I told a few trusted friends in excitement so word got around and a teacher had to pull me aside and lecture me about safety and not forcing freshmen to have sex with you. I resent the accusation that I've ever forced someone to blow me!

Front 242

Bad Boy Bubby
I was a teenager, led the girlfriend into my garage. Not a lot of privacy, had to get it in quick, you see. It felt really fucking good. Very tight piece. I'll never forget hearing my dad rounding the corner asking where I was. I quickly fixed my clothes before he pulled up the garage door (it was half open) and he said "What are you doing in here?" to which I don't remember what I said. I was literally nutting in my pants. Very funny moment. She was a trooper.

One day, she gave me head in the cafeteria of my high school after everyone had gone home. One of God's little angels, she was. Some other schmuck picked up the tab so she's married with a kid now.