• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you find farts funny?

Are farts funny?

• Total voters
Forum Clout
There was a fat guy in college who was pretty lazy, never showed to classes etc and make no effort to learn the theory. In our final 2 hour maths exam he got up and walked out after about 10 minutes much to everyone's shock. (He couldn't answer any questions on the test paper) As he was walking through the exit and with the whole rooms eyes on him he let out a huge wet fart, didn't break stride, acknowledge it or turn around. Room melted into hysterics.
I answered No on this poll, but I guess I’m more a yes kind of guy because this story got a hold of my ribs hard.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
If someone does it as a one off. Window of opportunity joke. I get it. Someone constantly doing it. Will bring me to physical violence. We've all worked with one of those bastards. He just kept doing it. So I launched a paint can into his back. The only thing that was near. You're not fucking up my breathing space. I didn't get paid that day. I can live with that.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
farting on progeria kids is pretty funny
7d87debbc0f4ca891b6ded547b8e296a.13.jpg

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
When I was in 7th grade I used to hold my farts in all day and wait til after school to let them fly. One day we had a “team meeting” in the library with 3 different homeroom teachers and their classrooms. I remember I raised my arms above my head to stretch and my friend tickled me under my armpit. This caused me to relax my sphincter and release one of the loudest farts you’ve ever heard in front of like 80 of my classmates and several teachers. My friend then stands up points his finger directly at me and announces “IT WAS HIM!!”

The entire library erupted into laughter including the teachers. The embarrassment haunts me to this day but it was pretty funny

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I remember working HVAC and was in an attic and farted so loud my boss who was working on the floor below yelled up "Yeah?" I said "What happened?" He said "I thought you yelled for me" I laughed for a solid 2 minutes as he just continued wiring something.