• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you find farts funny?

Are farts funny?

• Total voters

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
I don't think I've ever not laughed at a fart, but I like to read the room first. Around my friends, I'll do hadouken motions to focus my chi before I let loose.
If I ever cross paths with Abe or Jim, I will be courteous and leave the room if I know it's going to be loud and there isn't anyone else to blame it on.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I think maybe I'm fucked up. The two times I've maybe laughed the hardest in my life were seeing a fat kid on a bike getting hit by a car and one time my buddy ate a shitload of strawberries and while we were walking down the street, without any type of warning he puked hard and made the funniest "GLLLLAUHH" sound. Then he just held his stomach and stared at the puke puddle for a few seconds and was like "I gotta go home" in a really sad tone and he didn't wait for anyone to say bye to him or anything, he just turned and started walking home holding his stomach with a confused look on his face.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I think maybe I'm fucked up. The two times I've maybe laughed the hardest in my life were seeing a fat kid on a bike getting hit by a car and one time my buddy ate a shitload of strawberries and while we were walking down the street, without any type of warning he puked hard and made the funniest "GLLLLAUHH" sound. Then he just held his stomach and stared at the puke puddle for a few seconds and was like "I gotta go home" in a really sad tone and he didn't wait for anyone to say bye to him or anything, he just turned and started walking home holding his stomach with a confused look on his face.
I can't stand people puking but the clips of Bob Kelly doing it makes me howl everytime.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Another one that got me was seeing my ex slip on ice and fall hilariously. She was walking to a store on the corner and I was watching her from a third floor window. She almost did the splits but she like kicked her one leg way up and slammed it down so she landed in the take-a-knee pose and she did a really short high pitched scream when she slipped. Then she got up and went to the store. When she came back, I could hear her outside the door walking up the stairs muttering angry shit and when she came in, the front of one of the legs of her pants was all bloody, which made it not so funny. She was like "Thanks for checking on me, asshole. You clearly saw it happen because I could hear you fucking laughing at me from the street." I assumed she was fine because she still went to the store like a champ.

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
One time I pulled a Louis CK and started farting while I was shooting goo on this broad. I doubled over laughing for 10 minutes while she looked at me with this amused/wtf face. Don't care, fuck her, one of the best memories of my life.

One of my friends as a teenager used to put his ass on his girlfriend's back and fart when they were trying to sleep. Fawkin hilarious.

Prince Bvstin

Forum Clout
There was a fat guy in college who was pretty lazy, never showed to classes etc and make no effort to learn the theory. In our final 2 hour maths exam he got up and walked out after about 10 minutes much to everyone's shock. (He couldn't answer any questions on the test paper) As he was walking through the exit and with the whole rooms eyes on him he let out a huge wet fart, didn't break stride, acknowledge it or turn around. Room melted into hysterics.