Do you ever feel bad for Pat?

G

I tend to skip over his Twitter post threads as they make me very angry, and I don't like for him to have any affect on my life.

He's unstoppable. We'll never change his mind. He's almost winning. If Niki doesn't leave him and he somehow makes a living he'll have won as he doesn't care about losing or repercussions. He'll just keep on keeping on being the same cunt and making us seeth at what he writes.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I tend to skip over his Twitter post threads as they make me very angry, and I don't like for him to have any affect on my life.

He's unstoppable. We'll never change his mind. He's almost winning. If Niki doesn't leave him and he somehow makes a living he'll have won as he doesn't care about losing or repercussions. He'll just keep on keeping on being the same cunt and making us seeth at what he writes.
Its not about winning. He will always make an ass of himself and someone will be there to laugh.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
The last time I felt bad for Pat was when the Lappening pics were found. That was 2019.

Contrary to popular belief, he's not an actual retarded guy. He's a narcissist who is so self-deluded and dumb that he does retarded things.

Plus he's a scumbag. Just look at his twitter. He's a crybully. The worst kind of POS you have to deal with on a day-to-day basis.

If you still feel sorry for him, just know that his reputation is entirely self-inflicted. He wants attention, he wants to be a victim because it brings attention, and he wants to be hated because that brings victim status plus attention.

G

Its not about winning. He will always make an ass of himself and someone will be there to laugh.
Absolutely. It's not about changing his point of view at this point (that would be a futile fucking endeavor as he has already proven he's a lost cause) it's about upsetting him to the point where he says or does something utterly retarded and then we loff and loff at his stupidity.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
One of these guys - Quasi, JDR, whoever - needs to take his twitter account as payment.

Let him build a new twitter account organically, see how that feels.

G

One of these guys - Quasi, JDR, whoever - needs to take his twitter account as payment.

Let him build a new twitter account organically, see how that feels.
He already did, twice. His PatrickSTomlin1 account and that dumb Mewler account. He got them up to about 2000 followers in total. That's about his limit and that's with a bunch of SFWA people retweeting him to get followers.

Interestingly, the last time he was suspended for a while in fall of 2020, a rascal started an imposter account and managed to convince Laura Rich and a few others it was him. I think maybe he got that account over 1k? I can't remember exactly but organically I think 1-2k followers is his limit. That's why he's so desperate to keep this account. That 46.9k is the only thing still making him a Special Boy. No job, no career, no family, no book sales, no contract. But hey, 46.9k followers on Twitter. Millions of eyeballs on Mama Raven's Important Special Boy every month.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I just had random thought. Can you imagine what its like to accidentally sit next to pat at the bar with the current events going on now? Before I thought he would have been a nightmare just prattling on about trump. Now he will preaching war escalation to anyone one in hearing distance. He might actually get his ass kicked in a bar in the coming weeks/months. I cant imagine he will be able to be so vocal without someone calling him out and making a scene. He might rub everyone that normally takes his side wrong. I dont think he is taking the "woke" narrative on this one and I think he might alienate himself from some of the people he thought were friends.

Now that I wrote this Pat will make up one of his hero bar stories about how he big brained some redneck.