• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do You Enjoy the Constant Use of the K Word to Describe Danny from the Show?

Do You Enjoy the Constant Use of the K Word to Describe Danny from the Show?

• Total voters
G

I'm assuming this is a bit. No one here really feels this way. Not even the Pats of the world do, it's all a larp and reeks of deliberate contrarian heel activity. There's been too much talk about heels lately for it not to be a bit.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Bro do you complain about everything? first the tranny shit and now this? How the fuck were you an old shcool OnA fan? This forum is about dark humor and being able to say things that you can't really say anywhere else. Its' all in good fun, calm the fuck down you faggot.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Bro do you complain about everything? first the tranny shit and now this? How the fuck were you an old shcool OnA fan? This forum is about dark humor and being able to say things that you can't really say anywhere else. Its' all in good fun, calm the fuck down you faggot.
We don't go for that kind of humor and language around here.

Forum Clout
This forum is about whatever its members want it to be about. Some of us don't like the KKK level shit we read. Some of us didn't like Anthony's increasing black hysteria in the later years of O & A. There's plenty of dark humor to enjoy with constantly sounding like a fucking Nazi.

Forum Clout
You know why most come here? Call me crazy but I don't think it's to spout off antisemitic, racist, homophobic/transphobic shit that we can't say in real life. It's to fucking laugh. Talking about how you KNOW someone isn't born gay or trans or that Jews are sneaky kikes or that coloreds are niggers isn't fucking getting any laughs. It just makes people who come here looking for the funny wondering why they came.

RoTheHo69

Forum Clout
You know why most come here? Call me crazy but I don't think it's to spout off antisemitic, racist, homophobic/transphobic shit that we can't say in real life. It's to fucking laugh. Talking about how you KNOW someone isn't born gay or trans or that Jews are sneaky kikes or that coloreds are niggers isn't fucking getting any laughs. It just makes people who come here looking for the funny wondering why they came.
Line of the day.

RoTheHo69

Forum Clout
I feel like we should be more kind. Maybe we shouldn't fuck with Bro Joe anymore because I think he might be mentally impaired. I'm going to work on an apology letter. People don't come here to make light of others with disabilities. This forum is about all people having fun, guys. Nobody should feel excluded.

RoTheHo69

Forum Clout
Also the amount of male chauvinism here is unacceptable. We have female posters who don't want to log on and see all this misogynist bullshit and I think that's their right. Please tone it down guys.

Forum Clout
I feel like we should be more kind. Maybe we shouldn't fuck with Bro Joe anymore because I think he might be mentally impaired. I'm going to work on an apology letter. People don't come here to make light of others with disabilities. This forum is about all people having fun, guys. Nobody should feel excluded.
I love mocking people that deserve it like... Brother Joe. Not sure why you'd equate Jews, blacks, gays and trans people with a delusional asshole that probably has the same life views as yourself...

RoTheHo69

Forum Clout
I love mocking people that deserve it like... Brother Joe. Not sure why you'd equate Jews, blacks, gays and trans people with a delusional asshole that probably has the same life views as yourself...
Brother Joe doesn't know any better man. He's mentally limited. We're being nazis by picking on someone like that. It has to stop! Hilarious post btw! Really bringin the fawkin loffs!

RoTheHo69

Forum Clout
Stupid. Let's see how many ribs you get Chippa.
Nah man you shouldn't pick on people who are mentally deficient. It's chauvinistic hildy! We don't do that around here. BTW fawkin great post! really loffin brothaman. I gotta say you were right.

RoTheHo69

Forum Clout
So, you're willing to go on record saying we should not make fun of Samcro Joe?
I think we should sterilize Joe and all Trannies and make jokes about them while we put them in gulags. And investigate Jews...and make jokes about
THEM.

I think that Daniel Carver was a PFG bit for radio but your reddit bit is PFG for the internet. I loffed and I loffed.

Last edited: