• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you eat out of the garbage?

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
you usually never want media personalities to know anything about media. It's why Jim Norton is so electrifying and insightful
So if you don't remember the particulars of what happened in the second half of Season 4 Episode 8 in "Seinfeld," it should disqualify you from hosting a radio show?

Seems a little far fetched

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
OK 1st of all, it was like a collage of 3 or 4 different foodstuffs and sauces, you'd shout at your kid if they did it. 2nd the guy was not starving at all. He was a fat Nigerian guy who did no work (and would site slavery as a reason why he shouldn't have to), also ate shit that was cooking in the oven, shouted at staff. Most people here would have stopped reading the last sentence at the word Nigerian and agreed with me. The truth is they're a hard working bunch for the most part and agency workers cost a fortune. This guy was the anomaly. I suffered absolutely 0 consequences, everyone hated him.
Ya really should have just said he was a nigger from the get-go. You know how these forums go.

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Pizza delivery driver used to keep the ends of meat he sliced for sandwiches, ham salami or capacola, above the sink he washed dishes in so he could have a Lil snack between deliveries

He regrets nothing of it and only learned it was weird when a guy mentioned it years later to him and he was me