• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you eat ass?

Do you eat ass?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MonsterSteve

Age.
Yes. Only faggots don't. Listen, if you flip a 100 pound Italian girl on her stomach and go down on her, you're eating ass whether you like it or not. Also, the asshole is about an inch away from the pussy so I have no idea how you eat pussy without accidently eating ass. I think a few of the girls I've dated never had it done so as soon as we started going down on them they would kind of like push me away but then sort of give up because I'm guessing it felt really good. All the girls I've dated are clean too so I've never ran into a dirty ass or pussy. Even after a long night out of drinking, get home, start fucking and eating ass/pussy. I have a thing for girls with nice asses though so maybe that's why I'm so into it. I can't get into girls who have flat asses, even if they have huge tits. Sorry, small titties and a nice fat ass = perfect. I still jerk off to the girl I dated years ago who was 5 foot, 95 pounds, A cup titties (who later ruined it by getting Sue Lightning implants), and a nice round ass. She was of course small and thin but she had the perfect ass. I had a ton of pictures of her especially laying down naked but somewhere along the lines I deleted the pictures. It still kills me to this day.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
I've slipped my tongue a few times, but no.

Last gf had a great ass and hips. Big tits. Just built for fucking. But she never shaved her crack - although her pussy was always trimmed. My guess is she didn't like anal.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Ill lick that shit from the bottom of her spine all the way to her bellybutton