• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do We Now Consider Comedian Jim Norton a Gay Man?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
What is there to consider? A better question would be if Jim considers himself gay. What we think honestly doesn’t matter. Just ask yourself if what Jim is doing is actually gay and it fucking is. He is fucking a butt with a cock and ballbag under it. Thats gay. I don’t care if they’re dressing up like a woman and identifying one and on hormones. If they were post op i could almost, almost justify it as not gay, but again, you’re fucking a butt next to a dick. That means ya gay!

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
What is there to consider? A better question would be if Jim considers himself gay. What we think honestly doesn’t matter. Just ask yourself if what Jim is doing is actually gay and it fucking is. He is fucking a butt with a cock and ballbag under it. Thats gay. I don’t care if they’re dressing up like a woman and identifying one and on hormones. If they were post op i could almost, almost justify it as not gay, but again, you’re fucking a butt next to a dick. That means ya gay!

Very good point. If you strip away all the societal conditioning that exists nowadays and just boil it down to the sex acts that Jim and his viking could engage in, they all involve both of them having cocks.

So yes, Jim Norton is gay. A homosexual man. Just an absolute flamer. I'm glad the matter is settled.

Forum Clout
Yes and following his and Prince Alan’s escapades has made my phone gay. These are the ads I’m seeing now.
IMG_4196.jpeg

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
He's probably bisexual and wouldn't have the shame involved, to a degree as he's kinda open a about it, if he wasn't diddled as a kid which obviously fucked him up majorly

G

He's a degenerate faggot, but he's not a gay man like Carol or Joe Rogan. Those fellas like their dicks attached to a man man, not a he-she.

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Forum Clout
Anyone would be horrified if their 55 year old friend married a foreign prostitute 25 years younger. For all the 90 day fiancee losers they mock, Jim's situation is far more disturbing and pathetic
You don't think those are cornerstones of a successful marriage?
A wife with a penis larger than your own. Dr.Phil really stresses that find a woman with a huge cock!

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
I always assumed he was the one getting fucked.