• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do we have confirmation Rick was banned from Hoolis?

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Do you think he's ever tried to place a pick up order in a different name to get food from them?

"Hello, this is Satrick Pomlinson. I'm here to pick up the Monday Meatloaf order, child."

Rick.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Hooligans just looks so depressing. I may just be a bar snob since I’m from Louisiana and most of our bar maids are semi attractive and wear a tight black dress usually. Also we can smoke in bars still.
Hooligans looks like an Applebees in my opinion. Nothing unique or special about it. Plus it’s small as shit.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
Hooligans just looks so depressing. I may just be a bar snob since I’m from Louisiana and most of our bar maids are semi attractive and wear a tight black dress usually. Also we can smoke in bars still.
There’s nothing wrong with a regular corner bar, and that’s what it looks like. It should stop trying to showcase its shitty food like it’s a gastropub or something and just be the dive that it is.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
There’s nothing wrong with a regular corner bar, and that’s what it looks like. It should stop trying to showcase its shitty food like it’s a gastropub or something and just be the dive that it is.
Down here a corner bar just sells booze. No lies about what it is, lol.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Didn’t JDA go on Dan’s podcast and call the owner while he was on vacation posing as an independent journalist and asked if he’s aware his staff are giving out customer information which could cost him his license? Or was that a bizarre dream I had? I imagine he was swiftly banned around that time.

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Didn’t JDA go on Dan’s podcast and call the owner while he was on vacation posing as an independent journalist and asked if he’s aware his staff are giving out customer information which could cost him his license? Or was that a bizarre dream I had? I imagine he was swiftly banned around that time.
That did happen. I dont think it was on dans podcast. It was on JDAs. For a short time JDA was reporting on pat on his own.