• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do they, fatso?

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Not only the double standard, but it's also just really fucking gay when some dork who has never smoked a cigarette and whose wildest hotel party stories involve board games tries to be like "yeah duuuuuude, that guy knows how to party!"

Absolutely

Pat found the one drug he could do without scaring himself too much - alcohol - and he leans into that as part of his WILD MAN persona. He has stated that he’s never smoked weed once.

He has no context for sleeping with prostitutes and smoking meth.

I even hate his alcoholism, as it’s the gayest possible kind. He’s just slowly drinking himself to death every day; he’s not going on truly destructive benders or doing anything with some real danger and menace to it.

Gay, fat, scared faggot

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Absolutely

Pat found the one drug he could do without scaring himself too much - alcohol - and he leans into that as part of his WILD MAN persona. He has stated that he’s never smoked weed once.

He has no context for sleeping with prostitutes and smoking meth.

I even hate his alcoholism, as it’s the gayest possible kind. He’s just slowly drinking himself to death every day; he’s not going on truly destructive benders or doing anything with some real danger and menace to it.

Gay, fat, scared faggot
Exactly, his wild drinking involves going to a local bar for people his age and sitting on his couch. He’s not going to wild parties or going big in party cities. He was a dork in high school and didn’t have a college experience and was married prob before 21 so he didn’t have those kind of young crazy party days. He became “frat Pat” in his mid 30s. Complete loser.

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Forum Clout
The people who bitch about white privilege are strangely silent when it comes to hunter biden. His dad pushed for and helped pass the crazy drug laws that targeted crack specifically and put people in prison for decades. Hunter smokes crack and he's never spent a day in jail. Shit, they used his crack smoking as the excuse for not paying his taxes. He was "in the throes of a terrible addiction" and forgot to pay. He was too fucked up to remember. I wonder how that would fly for anyone else? The secret service went out and got the paperwork from the gun store to cover up his gun felony, the entire news media colluded with the biggest tech companies in the world to cover up the laptop he abandoned at some computer store during one of his binges. His sister Ashley Biden left her diary at some flop house rehab she was in and the fucking FBI went out and shook down journalists to get it back. They don't usually investigate missing diaries, but her diary had all that shit about showering with her dad in it so this was a special case. If white privilege is real than the Biden kids are the poster people for it but you don't hear shit about it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Hunter Biden may be cool, but he'll never be "painting toy dinosaurs while your drunk wife tries to stay upright next to you" cool.

He'll never be "let your wife sit on more masculine fellas' laps" cool.

He'll never be "imagine Tiny Tim all growed up" cool.
Let’s not forget he thinks that sausage fest hotel party was the best party ever and looked forward to it all year.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The people who bitch about white privilege are strangely silent when it comes to hunter biden. His dad pushed for and helped pass the crazy drug laws that targeted crack specifically and put people in prison for decades. Hunter smokes crack and he's never spent a day in jail. Shit, they used his crack smoking as the excuse for not paying his taxes. He was "in the throes of a terrible addiction" and forgot to pay. He was too fucked up to remember. I wonder how that would fly for anyone else? The secret service went out and got the paperwork from the gun store to cover up his gun felony, the entire news media colluded with the biggest tech companies in the world to cover up the laptop he abandoned at some computer store during one of his binges. His sister Ashley Biden left her diary at some flop house rehab she was in and the fucking FBI went out and shook down journalists to get it back. They don't usually investigate missing diaries, but her diary had all that shit about showering with her dad in it so this was a special case. If white privilege is real than the Biden kids are the poster people for it but you don't hear shit about it.
I’ve always said white privilege isn’t real - but government privilege? That’s very real.

Ted Kennedy drove drunk and killed someone and didn’t do a day in jail, they let him come in and write his own police report after he slept it off. Instead he was a celebrated senator for life. Bob Menendez is a great current example - his wife killed someone in a car accident and it was swept under the rug due to being married to Bob Menendez.

G

Not only the double standard, but it's also just really fucking gay when some dork who has never smoked a cigarette and whose wildest hotel party stories involve board games tries to be like "yeah duuuuuude, that guy knows how to party!"
Exactly. Just try and picture Pat's behaviour if he was in some suite with Hunter, while he sucked down rock smoke and throat-fucked some 15 year old Russian hooker. He'd probably start crying. He's such a bootlicker. Defending some absolutely degenerate rich "kid" because his daddy's muh president

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat acting like its some feat to buy a couple rocks and fuck Hildy sister for $100 or less. Go to any Motel and there are a bunch of people doing the same thing every weekend. Not exactly something to look up to.

DougOutDoug

OA Army General
Forum Clout
Hush little baby child. I once got my face torn off on illegal Molson XXX with a shitboat of other nerds in a hotel room and proceeded to insult and almost be killed by a maple syrup eater named Blappy. I'm sorry you're so stupid.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
I’ve always said white privilege isn’t real - but government privilege? That’s very real.

Ted Kennedy drove drunk and killed someone and didn’t do a day in jail, they let him come in and write his own police report after he slept it off. Instead he was a celebrated senator for life. Bob Menendez is a great current example - his wife killed someone in a car accident and it was swept under the rug due to being married to Bob Menendez.
Menendez had gold bars matching the serials of one of his biggest donors (who was accused of bribery) that were reported stolen years ago

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
That’s what’s really annoying - this dork hasn’t even smoked weed but thinks “whoa, he did tons of drugs and banged hookers - that’s cool!”

You know who else did tons of drugs, had lots of money, and paid for lots of hookers? Artie Lange. Is he rad? No, he’s a massive fuck up.
at least artie had the decency to be suicidally ashamed of himself for it. it's so incredibly tone deaf of an argument for people defending hunter biden when he objectively a piece of shit and someone in real life nobody would want around them.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Cokehead dipshit rich kids are rad, child.

No one would like Hunter if he had an average sized penis.
If they are someone he doesnt like that is rich : " OMG you shouldnt be able to have so much money"

If they are on his team " Tee Hee, Hookers and blow. Living his best life!"

G

If they are someone he doesnt like that is rich : " OMG you shouldnt be able to have so much money"

If they are on his team " Tee Hee, Hookers and blow. Living his best life!"

(R) don jr and eric trump are nazi nepo-babies that live off daddy's money and literally want to kill trannies and muslims

(D) hunter is a rad party boy that gets a little too crazy when he drinks, but he's a great guy all around and loves BLM and transrights and undocumented immigrants

this is how people unironically think

Hunter probably pops off a good "fucking niggers" every other day, he would be a respected poster on this board