• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Disgusting 🤢

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
‎
‎
He looks like one of those Goya canned hams.

9da308ee-859e-4b8e-8c49-d1023aa31471_1.c22c1a03703be006e308f71ab9868b9e.jpeg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
‎
‎
He's even fatter now. I like Zac a lot but he's so fat that cartoon shit happens to him. He fell through the fucking floor at the GaS studio building and got stuck in the hole and needed assistance to get up. That should've been a wake up call.

The odd time I'll see an old clip of something he's on and the size difference is fucking astounding. When I first heard about him years ago I used to shit on him for being fat and weird looking and he looked like a different person. Well, he actually looked like a person. He actually had a big square jaw and chin and he wasn't visibly physically uncomfortable all the time. Watch an episode of RAP, it looks like just sitting in a chair hurts him.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
‎
‎
Growing up I loved McDonalds... Late teens and 20s I didn't eat McDonalds for easily 10 years. It just never even entered my mind. I went there one time randomly for a coffee, decided to treeeeeat myself, and got some nugs with fries. Now I go back every few months... It's so stupid and yet there I am. Knowing the leftover will smell like the inside of a dumpster and I'll wake up disgusted when I see the giant plastic M cup in the trash the next day.

I can't imagine consuming the amount of treats this piece of wasteful garbage does, let alone what he probably eats... Candy and stupid shit like that. Pop Tarts. Sugary soda drinks. I hope that he loses toes and feet then ultimately his life, like what's his name recently.

I worked overnights and I ate McDonald's for lunch every day and didn't gain a single pound.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
‎
‎
I love Zac but yeah, he's ballooned in the last few years. I understand his wife is a hefty gal herself and I'd love to find her IG and whack off to it.

Recently Zac did spit roast which is Luis trying to bring back roast battle. At about 6:50 Zac begs them for a chair because standing up is too much for him. I shit you not:

I hope he gets it together and reigns it in at least a little bit. He has some of the quickest and wittiest racist jokes of anyone I've ever seen, at times rivaling Nana in her prime.

G

I saw him in person and his sheer size was jarring. I watch him on RAP so I know he’s big, but it really doesn’t do justice to how fat he is until you see him in person. Funny dude tho

G

I love Zac but yeah, he's ballooned in the last few years. I understand his wife is a hefty gal herself and I'd love to find her IG and whack off to it.

Recently Zac did spit roast which is Luis trying to bring back roast battle. At about 6:50 Zac begs them for a chair because standing up is too much for him. I shit you not:

[MEDIA=youtube]CzvPUv5ZqVk[/MEDIA]

I hope he gets it together and reigns it in at least a little bit. He has some of the quickest and wittiest racist jokes of anyone I've ever seen, at times rivaling Nana in her prime.
Jesus. That is someone who's not long for this world if they don't do something.