• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Disgusting 🤢

G

It makes me physically ill any time i see this pig.

2D2A5CCC-67BC-4647-94AA-CB47F1D84086.jpeg

G

He's approaching Fonner (RIP) territory. He's gotta be mid-30s by now. At that size and age, every day is borrowed time. Jesus Christ, just take a walk and stop eating garbage. I feel like it's harder to get to that size than it is to just not be completely disgusting at all times.

Exactly. Like you said i can’t even imagine the amount of shit you have to shovel into your snout to get to this point. Have some self respect for Christ’s sake. A healthy meal is so easy to make. But i guess it’s all about discipline.

G

Exactly. Like you said i can’t even imagine the amount of shit you have to shovel into your snout to get to this point. Have some self respect for Christ’s sake. A healthy meal is so easy to make. But i guess it’s all about discipline.
Like most great big fat people, his taste buds are probably all fucked up from eating garbage so healthy stuff is "yucky." And when shit is all you eat, you get used to feeling like shit. But even if he doesn't feel like shit, you'd think one look in a fucking mirror would do the trick. You can't have a healthy heart at that size for as long as he's been.

G

Like most great big fat people, his taste buds are probably all fucked up from eating garbage so healthy stuff is "yucky." And when shit is all you eat, you get used to feeling like shit. But even if he doesn't feel like shit, you'd think one look in a fucking mirror would do the trick. You can't have a healthy heart at that size for as long as he's been.
But after about 2-4 weeks on the healthy shit, your body starts to crave that. I had a craving for spanakorizo with grilled chicken today, and the craving was so bad I didn't eat all day until I was able to come home and make it.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
‎
‎
But after about 2-4 weeks on the healthy shit, your body starts to crave that. I had a craving for spanakorizo with grilled chicken today, and the craving was so bad I didn't eat all day until I was able to come home and make it.

Growing up I loved McDonalds... Late teens and 20s I didn't eat McDonalds for easily 10 years. It just never even entered my mind. I went there one time randomly for a coffee, decided to treeeeeat myself, and got some nugs with fries. Now I go back every few months... It's so stupid and yet there I am. Knowing the leftover will smell like the inside of a dumpster and I'll wake up disgusted when I see the giant plastic M cup in the trash the next day.

I can't imagine consuming the amount of treats this piece of wasteful garbage does, let alone what he probably eats... Candy and stupid shit like that. Pop Tarts. Sugary soda drinks. I hope that he loses toes and feet then ultimately his life, like what's his name recently.

Greygooser

Quietly now
‎
‎
I hope he gets well. Amico, while being half a fag, is funnier and nicer than most
I do think he’s funny, but he’s a sensitive fag and acts like a woman. When Luis has “Random” on RAP, Zac refuses to show up. He also physically turns his body away from guests he “doesn’t like”, which is the most dramatic woman move I’ve ever heard.

That being said, I do hope he doesn’t die. You might have guessed just by looking at him, but he was a big O&A fan growing up