DigiTech Back From the dead!!!

Wa4892

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Surprised Joe has not mentioned this. Perhaps the looper will live to see another day!!

For anyone who dabbles in the world of guitar effects, this is legit good news.

Joseph won’t say anything. Why? Because Anthony has all but cut funding for his big bro’s “job”. Joseph has to rely on his old shit he got for free, plus he cuts guitar pics from old hotel room keys. If he can’t even be bothered to get a normal pick, he definitely won’t be shelling out any clams for new effects.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Joseph won’t say anything. Why? Because Anthony has all but cut funding for his big bro’s “job”. Joseph has to rely on his old shit he got for free, plus he cuts guitar pics from old hotel room keys. If he can’t even be bothered to get a normal pick, he definitely won’t be shelling out any clams for new effects.
The fact he can’t even afford proper picks is very telling. What next, making his own strings?

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
I wonder how much he resents Ant for building a new home he doesn’t even live in while pushing Joe away from the teat.
Oh I’m sure it’s massive. When he was on Compound he looked tense and a little annoyed. He probably didn’t appreciate sharing time with a guest either.

Soon he will be cooped up in steerage for four months working every day on a cruise ship. It’s almost as long as his stint in the military. No balcony and probably no private bath. Eating the mess hall food reserved for the staff. Maybe he can give them pointers on potato peeling.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Maybe he can give them pointers on potato peeling.
The funniest part is that you don’t even have to peel potatoes for mash; just invest in a potato ricer. It’s like a giant garlic press. You pop in the cooked, unpeeled potato and squeeze. Out comes perfectly mashed potato and the skin is left behind.

I’m sure Joseph can’t even see a potato without having a PTSD flashback. That’s why he only eats TGI riblets and shitty Long Island sushi.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
I think this would suit him much better

3nJnLFN.png