• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Diddy “suicide” prediction pool.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Nigga it’s fucking DIDDY. Epstein was 100% an asset. So was Jean Luc Brunel. You’re out of your mind if you think the Israelis, or any intelligence agency, would hire a foolish black rapper.

Now if they USED him is a different story. Same ends (collecting blackmail on famous people) but different means. Do I think the CIA would coerce Diddy to film these videos for them? No. Do I think its possible the CIA came along after the fact and Diddy happily sold it to them? Yeah that seems more plausible.

I don’t even know what you’re arguing over. He obviously was operating a sordid and illegal sex network that involved powerful and famous people. He’s going to be killed.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
He'll be killed by a black guy.

Either Dopey or Aintfunny will Tweet that the main thing is black on black crime and the BALLWASHERS on here will accept that.

Normies will say the main thing is racism, like they always do.

Jews will make money from the music royalties, like they always do.

World keeps turning.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Nigga it’s fucking DIDDY. Epstein was 100% an asset. So was Jean Luc Brunel. You’re out of your mind if you think the Israelis, or any intelligence agency, would hire a foolish black rapper.

Now if they USED him is a different story. Same ends (collecting blackmail on famous people) but different means. Do I think the CIA would coerce Diddy to film these videos for them? No. Do I think it’s possible the CIA came along after the fact and Diddy happily sold it to them? Yeah that seems more plausible.
I sort of agree that Diddy seems like a weird asset to pursue but a happy accident after they figured out he was collecting blackmail shit on rappers and entertainers.

One thing that’s weird to me is that people seem to focus on the Epsteins associates that are/were at his level of power or higher, up to and including straight up domestic and international agency coordination. If that’s the case, then that means he was the one who was doing literally all the dirty work.

Is it that crazy to think that he had an org structure of people who did the same shit but for lower levels of power? In that case, it makes a bit more sense to think that he had a jabroni like Diddy to handle the rap and entertainment tower of the org for people too low for Epstein to realistically be hanging around.

:fighter_md::fighter_md::fighter_md:

TLDR: ^^^The only righteous man in our country is Jesse

Stent

stop him in his tracks show him that I am ruthless
Forum Clout
easy-romeo-miller.gif

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Diddy had sex with Justin Bieber when he was a minor.

Video of Diddy warning Justin that he's being filmed blowing OBJ

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Diddy had sex with Justin Bieber when he was a minor.

Video of Diddy warning Justin that he's being filmed blowing OBJ

That video has been on YouTube for that long? That’s wild.

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
Minutes of horror (moh) were talking about this last night.

The thing with Diddy , is that it’s most artist , not people of power. I’m sure there are some, but not on the level of Epstine.

I would place more bets on the 2nd Trump shooter honestly. But moh pointed out that a lot of high ranking cops and city personnel were getting fired and in trouble and he thinks it’s because of diddy.

So my bet… 3 months maybe?
diddy was a retard trying to play big boy power games, he can't compare to someone like epstein compromising the elite. it's like comparing a black street gang to a mexican cartel

Forum Clout
Minutes of horror (moh) were talking about this last night.

The thing with Diddy , is that it’s most artist , not people of power. I’m sure there are some, but not on the level of Epstine.

I would place more bets on the 2nd Trump shooter honestly. But moh pointed out that a lot of high ranking cops and city personnel were getting fired and in trouble and he thinks it’s because of diddy.

So my bet… 3 months maybe

CEOs, board members, officials etc from a wide range of fields suddenly retired unexpectedly in the last few days. 23andme which collects DNA for bioweapons research (allegedly, but also really) loast their whole board

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
CEOs, board members, officials etc from a wide range of fields suddenly retired unexpectedly in the last few days. 23andme which collects DNA for bioweapons research (allegedly, but also really) loast their whole board

“Oh sweetie snopes has already deboonked this, it’s all just coincide. Diddy isn’t a domino in an extensive range of pedos and rapists, he’s jsut a rapper.” - @Sue Lightning

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
“Oh sweetie snopes has already deboonked this, it’s all just coincide. Diddy isn’t a domino in an extensive range of pedos and rapists, he’s jsut a rapper.” - @Sue Lightning
Yes I don’t think the rapper Diddy is connected to 23andMe selling your DNA to China. I wish we lived in the 1600’s. I would get rich off selling you rain potions.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
CEOs, board members, officials etc from a wide range of fields suddenly retired unexpectedly in the last few days.
Someone on Twitter was spreading this “LOOK AT ALL THESE HIGH UP PEOPLE WHO RESIGNED AFTER DIDDY WAS ARRESTED!”

And it’s literally like directors of art museums who look so average you’d think they were AI generated. I don’t think those people were at Diddys “freak offs”
You guys are such drones.