• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Diddy “suicide” prediction pool.

The Shah of Iran

Man's man, Gook killer, hockey dad
Forum Clout
He's black, they don't have to kill him. They can just call him a mental liar - see Kanye
If I had to guess I'd say what's happening to him now is them killing him to some degree. The only question is how much if it are they fabricating rather than revealing. It's not impossible that he's just another R Kelly case of getting careless and making enemies

Forum Clout
He’s got recordings of them fucking men/kids lol. He’s dead.

Minutes of horror (moh) were talking about this last night.

The thing with Diddy , is that it’s most artist , not people of power. I’m sure there are some, but not on the level of Epstine.

I would place more bets on the 2nd Trump shooter honestly. But moh pointed out that a lot of high ranking cops and city personnel were getting fired and in trouble and he thinks it’s because of diddy.

So my bet… 3 months maybe?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
The thing with Diddy , is that it’s most artist , not people of power. I’m sure there are some, but not on the level of Epstine.
This. The only chance he has of dying is getting shanked by some nig who was paid by a rapper. You won’t see some Epstein shit where the guards are paid off, the security footage missing, etc.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

I would place more bets on the 2nd Trump shooter honestly. But moh pointed out that a lot of high ranking cops and city personnel were getting fired and in trouble and he thinks it’s because of diddy.

This. The only chance he has of dying is getting shanked by some nig who was paid by a rapper. You won’t see some Epstein shit where the guards are paid off, the security footage missing, etc.

He’s got them for the Obama’s at some sex party thing, he’s dead

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
He’s got them for the Obama’s at some sex party thing, he’s dead
Its funny that you think only Democrats can be degenerates.

1726779874925.jpeg

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Its funny that you think only Democrats can be degenerates.
nobody beyond a double-digit IQ thinks that, it's an elite problem, not a partisan one.

It almost makes sense for the rich & powerful who've had access to everything to start blurring the lines & chasing another 'high'.
As a previous addict I understand chasing the high (yeah yeah, I'm Nortonesque lame & should go to a meeting)... but when the elites have fucked any gal they want, done any drugs, etc. Then what's next? Also comprimat.

But this isn't partisan... & sorry Sue, this is more evidence towards the uniparty / lobbying / big business influence, & obvious bullshit of the supposed two-party democracy.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout

What's MOH a pod?

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
nobody beyond a double-digit IQ thinks that, it's an elite problem, not a partisan one.

It almost makes sense for the rich & powerful who've had access to everything to start blurring the lines & chasing another 'high'.
As a previous addict I understand chasing the high (yeah yeah, I'm Nortonesque lame & should go to a meeting)... but when the elites have fucked any gal they want, done any drugs, etc. Then what's next? Also comprimat.

But this isn't partisan... & sorry Sue, this is more evidence towards the uniparty / lobbying / big business influence, & obvious bullshit of the supposed two-party democracy.
This is all irrelevant, Noah Fence, because we’re talking about Diddy and not Epstein.

Diddy. The rapper.

He has videos of people like Jay Z or Meek Mill getting fucked in the ass. Not Obama or even Trump.

Someone on Twitter was spreading this “LOOK AT ALL THESE HIGH UP PEOPLE WHO RESIGNED AFTER DIDDY WAS ARRESTED!”

And it’s literally like directors of art museums who look so average you’d think they were AI generated. I don’t think those people were at Diddys “freak offs”

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
This is all irrelevant, Noah Fence, because we’re talking about Diddy and not Epstein.

Diddy. The rapper.

He has videos of people like Jay Z or Meek Mill getting fucked in the ass. Not Obama or even Trump.

Someone on Twitter was spreading this “LOOK AT ALL THESE HIGH UP PEOPLE WHO RESIGNED AFTER DIDDY WAS ARRESTED!”

And it’s literally like directors of art museums who look so average you’d think they were AI generated. I don’t think those people were at Diddys “freak offs”
make ME feel like a fool then :(

but interesting info all the same

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

Diddy. The rapper.

He was probably a federal asset like Epstein as a Mossad one, he’s absolutely linked to a wider network of degenerate sex stuff involving elites.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
He was probably a federal asset like Epstein as a Mossad one, he’s absolutely linked to a wider network of degenerate sex stuff involving elites.
Nigga it’s fucking DIDDY. Epstein was 100% an asset. So was Jean Luc Brunel. You’re out of your mind if you think the Israelis, or any intelligence agency, would hire a foolish black rapper.

Now if they USED him is a different story. Same ends (collecting blackmail on famous people) but different means. Do I think the CIA would coerce Diddy to film these videos for them? No. Do I think its possible the CIA came along after the fact and Diddy happily sold it to them? Yeah that seems more plausible.