Did you know that the Oscars are on tonight?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Lol, Do they really have an award for best trandgender? And has a tranny ever won the women's award? I'm so tapped out on this shit.
No i dont think so, it doesn't say nominees

I just searched tranny once i realized i searched actor and actress and realized they may have a tranny category
So I'm retarded for that and retarded for not immediately knowing that if some tranny actor was nominated they'd just be put in whatever sex category they biologically aren't

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
No i dont think so, it doesn't say nominees

I just searched tranny once i realized i searched actor and actress and realized they may have a tranny category
So I'm retarded for that and retarded for not immediately knowing that if some tranny actor was nominated they'd just be put in whatever sex category they biologically aren't
Give it a year or so.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
They left me out of the In Memoriam part in 2016, so fuck them. People called it a "snub." I call it a "post mortem kike assfucking." One last "fuck you" to the V-Man. Then the cocksuckers had me buried in a Jewish cemetery so I can't get into heaven.
gettyimages-927315398-612x612.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

There's feral honkies in the Smoky Mountains
Yeah, of course. Because the cocksucker won an Oscar for MY role as Bela Lugosi. When I call him a cocksucker I mean it literally. He sucked the right circumcised dicks to steal the role of a lifetime away from me. Martin Landau doesn't deserve to smell my shit.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Yeah, of course. Because the cocksucker won an Oscar for MY role as Bela Lugosi. When I call him a cocksucker I mean it literally. He sucked the right circumcised dicks to steal the role of a lifetime away from me. Martin Landau doesn't deserve to smell my shit.
I'm so sorry, Abe. First the self checkout debacle and now this? What's this world coming to?!

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Landau who?

Ed Wood pales in comparison to classics like Farce of the Penguins, Cannonball Run II and my personal favorite Vasectomy: A Delicate Matter.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

There's feral honkies in the Smoky Mountains
Landau who?

Ed Wood pales in comparison to classics like Farce of the Penguins, Cannonball Run II and my personal favorite Vasectomy: A Delicate Matter.
Thanks, sport. I heard his son is some loser comedian with a great big fat tub of shit for a wife too. He's a lackey-for-hire to homosexuals with podcasts.