• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did ya ever notice that as soon as Pat was forced to #PayQuasi, his media tour and the SWAT-ings magically stopped?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He loves those buzzwords. Assault rifle and ballistic shield.

He really thinks he is the biggest victim and that nobody elses experience counts.

Its post like this that really make me think he was somehow behind coordinating all those swattings.
He believes any woman’s story of being stalked by a dangerous man is nowhere near what he’s gone through. Women with actual stalking stories don’t compare to people tweeting goofy things as his toilet.

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
Ackchually, the SWATTings started when the lolsuit fell apart and he wasnt getting that $50k per 60 anons (plus all the fame and glory he imagined would go with it)

They stopped when the TOR account started pointing a troubling finger at Patrick and said he was swatting himself hoping to sue the police.

Then his phone got dumped in a river like it was incriminating evidence and apart from an unconfirmed story that his parents house was targeted.....it just magically stopped happening.
I believe it happened a few times leading up to quasi being paid

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Assault rifles
marcia-sure-jan.gif

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Again....

In his theory... An entity hates him so much that they spent hundreds of dollars to hire an external service, Torswats, to not only call in swaTTings to his house risking him getting shot since he likes waving his gun around, but also bomb threats to major arenas and concert venues... courting attention from the FBI, police and courts... amongst other three letter agencies ... and ONLY STOPPED when the good folks at Inside Edition started looking into it. Not scared of the FBI. Not scared of the MPD. Not scared of jail or lawsuits.

Scared of the NBC Nightly News and television tabloid show Inside Edition interviewing Patrick and his sweaty wife. Once they got involved, uh oh, I'd better stop now. The FBI are pussies but INSIDE EDITION is on the case and before long they might start talking about this on The View or Morning Joe!

It makes no sense to anybody who thinks about it for 5 seconds.

Now, Patrick making what he thinks is an anonymous account to use crypto to buy them himself to get attention, promotion and his SIDE HEARD and once he had gotten a lot of attention, stopping immediately so as to not use up any more of Quasi's money and not risk getting caught or hurt? That makes a ton of sense. It's usually the obvious answer. Especially with the evidence presented and method used (which required two factor authentication)

Last edited:

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
I'm like fawwwking kreskin ova here (dan reference)

Is admin suggesting that we try to raise a generation of super trolls?

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
In my opinion, it was all Pat. The SWATTings, the fake email written in his writing prose.
Which is the
Most annoyingly
Uneducated writing style
Ever, child.

It’s clearly him in the video scribbling on his beta cycle.

My other favorite Pat take is he claimed to make 6 figures a year when talking about tipping servers, yet he wouldn’t even produce one tax return showing this to be true when he could easily hide his personal information on the return to prove it. But then the dummy stated he got a tax refund, which you know anyone making 6 figures a year would never get a tax refund. Opposite, you would owe taxes on your income, stupid.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
In my opinion, it was all Pat. The SWATTings, the fake email written in his writing prose.
Which is the
Most annoyingly
Uneducated writing style
Ever, child.

My other favorite Pat take is he claimed to make 6 figures a year when talking about tipping servers, yet he wouldn’t even produce one tax return showing this to be true when he could easily hide his personal information on the return to prove it. But then the dummy stated he got a tax refund, which you know anyone making 6 figures a year would never get a tax refund. Opposite, you would owe taxes on your income, stupid.
He posted about his stimulus check and if you made over $75k you weren’t eligible for one. While at the same time claiming he was a six figure author. Sure, Jan.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Again....

In his theory... An entity hates him so much that they spent hundreds of dollars to hire an external service, Torswats, to not only call in swaTTings to his house risking him getting shot since he likes waving his gun around, but also bomb threats to major arenas and concert venues... courting attention from the FBI, police and courts... amongst other three letter agencies ... and ONLY STOPPED when the good folks at Inside Edition started looking into it. Not scared of the FBI. Not scared of the MPD. Not scared of jail or lawsuits.

Scared of the NBC Nightly News and television tabloid show Inside Edition interviewing Patrick and his sweaty wife. Once they got involved, uh oh, I'd better stop now. The FBI are pussies but INSIDE EDITION is on the case and before long they might start talking about this on The View or Morning Joe!

It makes no sense to anybody who thinks about it for 5 seconds.

Now, Patrick making what he thinks is an anonymous account to use crypto to buy them himself to get attention, promotion and his SIDE HEARD and once he had gotten a lot of attention, stopping immediately so as to not use up any more of Quasi's money and not risk getting caught or hurt? That makes a ton of sense. It's usually the obvious answer. Especially with the evidence presented and method used (which required two factor authentication)
I believe it actually stopped when Jackie started tweeting/investigating (Googling), if you’ll recall.

Forum Clout
Which is the
Most annoyingly
Uneducated writing style
Ever, child.

The phone getting damaged coincidentally in another country is the biggest red flag to me. Also him trying to connect the Patti labelle thing to us. None of us would have possibly known he'd be there or any other venue watching christmas carol, so how would we know when/where to place a bomb threat? Pat and his Swatting service supplier *torswats* mis communicated and Pat was too stupid to post anything publicly that would tell us in advance of where he would be. Alot of shit that makes ya go
:colin_lg:

Forum Clout
The phone getting damaged coincidentally in another country is the biggest red flag to me. Also him trying to connect the Patti labelle thing to us. None of us would have possibly known he'd be there or any other venue watching christmas carol, so how would we know when/where to place a bomb threat? Pat and his Swatting service supplier *torswats* mis communicated and Pat was too stupid to post anything publicly that would tell us in advance of where he would be. Alot of shit that makes ya go
:colin_lg:
The Reno shit is even more of a red flag. Why tf would any of us be swatting a hotel in Reno???