• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did this faggot seriously edit in crowd laughter

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
That graphic T doesn't go with a blazer like that you fucking retard. His fashion sense is awful. You'd think his girl would help him with it but you have to remember she's also a butch lesbian so they counteract each other.
He’s fighting stereotypes - he’s a homosexual man with zero fashion sense. Just like how he’s a stealthy geek!

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
Forum Clout
I'm still sad no footage of him attempting to perform this masterpiece live has ever surfaced.

4-A99-AFA7-6803-4121-A823-B31079-ECD4-CE.jpg

I'm sure he never actually did because he can barely string four words together without fucking something up but the deafening awkward silence would be incredible.
Just a little wurrrrdy :bhzv6yb:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It does make me laugh how he tried to be a stand up comic, a sci fi author and a political pundit all at the same time. He doesn’t have the talent to be successful at any one of those things never mind all three at once.
His whole stand up comedy LARP makes me laugh because it’s clear he can’t even be the slightest bit self deprecating which is a big part of being a comedian - being able to laugh at yourself / be the butt of a joke. His ego can’t handle anyone laughing AT HIM - like when that fat con guy had that “he loves it in the ass!” shirt that had an arrow pointing (like the famous “I’m with stupid” shirt) and everyone EXCEPT Pat would pose with the arrow pointing at themselves. He believes it’s not only wrong to laugh at him, but it’s also a felony.

Last edited:

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
This isn't stand-up, but just to contrast and compare:

A true story, embellished at points for effect and humour (though my dear mother really did say that, bless her heart), in order to keep an audience interested and feeling like part of the show.

It's the difference between talking TO an audience, which I was doing, and talking AT them, which Pat was doing.

Nothing was genuine, sincere, or captivating with his stand up. He speaks only of what he wants to and not what anyone else would like to hear.

He should've been put in the stockades after that shit of a set.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
This isn't stand-up, but just to contrast and compare:

A true story, embellished at points for effect and humour (though my dear mother really did say that, bless her heart), in order to keep an audience interested and feeling like part of the show.

It's the difference between talking TO an audience, which I was doing, and talking AT them, which Pat was doing.

Nothing was genuine, sincere, or captivating with his stand up. He speaks only of what he wants to and not what anyone else would like to hear.

He should've been put in the stockades after that shit of a set.

Why does your sister call you Reamy? You like your asshole reamed? I kid I kid just having fun

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
I thought of Mitch Hedberg while watching this - just the ability to tell a joke in about 10-15 seconds then move on whether it gets a laugh or not and hit 'em again, and again without stopping. And here we have Phat doing hack crowd bits 'to establish a rapport' ('Hey Everyone! I'm great guy! Are you having a Great night tonight Are we drinkin' type shit). His lack of understanding of what constitutes comedy material - having to explain his stupid unfunny fucking designated driver joke, then ending the other half of the set by doling out a literal verbal bashing of his Ex.
You also have to remember that he's not even a stand up comic. He's only the host of the show, which is what he always is in any of his 'stand up' videos. It's just another one of his lies. He was asked once to host a show so he came up with a few jokes and then called himself a stand up comic and acts like they pay him for it (they don't). He can never just be honest about things and tell it like it is.

At the very end "thank you sss-- everybody". He can never talk without fucking up. He's such a panicky pete.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
You also have to remember that he's not even a stand up comic. He's only the host of the show, which is what he always is in any of his 'stand up' videos. It's just another one of his lies. He was asked once to host a show so he came up with a few jokes and then called himself a stand up comic and acts like they pay him for it (they don't). He can never just be honest about things and tell it like it is.

At the very end "thank you sss-- everybody". He can never talk without fucking up. He's such a panicky pete.
Exactly - host is where you start yet in his mind he was already George Carlin with years of experience and hours of material. He never made it past host even though he already had planned his first special / album “stall tactics”

Delusional isn’t a big enough word to describe piggy and his “stand up” persona

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout

So he's like the end of Raging Bull (that's also what Nikki calls her Negro visitors) really?

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout

What a pathetic faggot! I was actually looking for the set where he says he wants to murder his first wife and jon snyder. It's one of his best bits, something about annabelle being a candy cane or something too.

Also this faggot is so pathetic he even added chapter marks in the youtube video for his "bits"

If his delivery and cadence wasn't so awful, most of this material would be passable in a hacky sort of way. It could get laughs with this type of crowd (drunk and stupid/Wisconsin residents). The driving/drinking/Wisconsin bit could use some tightening up to be less wordy, but if he delivered it properly, it would mostly work in this setting.

He completely derails himself, though, when he tells the joke about signing away his daughter. Being "emotionally manipulated" into abandoning your daughter is not a premise that is relatable or humorous. For someone who was cosplaying as a professional road comic at the time, he's incredibly amateur here.