• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did this faggot seriously edit in crowd laughter

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout

What a pathetic faggot! I was actually looking for the set where he says he wants to murder his first wife and jon snyder. It's one of his best bits, something about annabelle being a candy cane or something too.

Also this faggot is so pathetic he even added chapter marks in the youtube video for his "bits"

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
Thanks @Caverlock

0Y9aDF6.png

These fuckin standups are so unwatchable I didnt realize it was the one i put in the op

Last edited:
G

I'm still sad no footage of him attempting to perform this masterpiece live has ever surfaced.

4-A99-AFA7-6803-4121-A823-B31079-ECD4-CE.jpg

I'm sure he never actually did because he can barely string four words together without fucking something up but the deafening awkward silence would be incredible.

Im mad nobody ever got a hold of the comedy album he published.
The one with the green background.
It’d be like finding a lenny bruce tape.
Just a renegade speaking truth to power.
:egiqrnz:

IanCurtis

Forum Clout
I thought of Mitch Hedberg while watching this - just the ability to tell a joke in about 10-15 seconds then move on whether it gets a laugh or not and hit 'em again, and again without stopping. And here we have Phat doing hack crowd bits 'to establish a rapport' ('Hey Everyone! I'm great guy! Are you having a Great night tonight Are we drinkin' type shit). His lack of understanding of what constitutes comedy material - having to explain his stupid unfunny fucking designated driver joke, then ending the other half of the set by doling out a literal verbal bashing of his Ex.

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
It does make me laugh how he tried to be a stand up comic, a sci fi author and a political pundit all at the same time. He doesn’t have the talent to be successful at any one of those things never mind all three at once.
He's basically a illiterate, baffling that he got book deals from big publisher and wrote political pieces for news paper, If he kept at it he probably could've got a Netflix deal for Stall Tactics

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
I'm still sad no footage of him attempting to perform this masterpiece live has ever surfaced.

4-A99-AFA7-6803-4121-A823-B31079-ECD4-CE.jpg

I'm sure he never actually did because he can barely string four words together without fucking something up but the deafening awkward silence would be incredible.

markets crash after the world ends?