Did the NPS episodes get archived?

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Seems like it

I think i really rubbed him the wrong way.

Some people said he may have been jealous

What an odd fella Dan turned out to be. I'll never understand how anyone would see this place as a springboard to fame and fortune and take it all so seriously.

Whatever, I hope he's doing well and selling plenty of rubber dog shit.

(Dan, that's a reference to your career as a rubber dog shit salesman)

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Like literally nothing. I mean he wouldn't shut up against Boomia so Dan was like "this ain't your show" and kicked him. Then when he came back on, Dan was just watching YouTube videos without doing any commentary and Johnny rightfully called him out and Dan sperges out again.
Johnny asked why the fuck we were watching YT videos instead of, ya know, doing a podcast. And that maybe watching videos for twenty minutes straight with no critique might give NPS a copyright strike. That's what I remember.

Johnny thought he could steer the ship. Cap'n Dan showed him different.

G

Like literally nothing. I mean he wouldn't shut up against Boomia so Dan was like "this ain't your show" and kicked him. Then when he came back on, Dan was just watching YouTube videos without doing any commentary and Johnny rightfully called him out and Dan sperges out again.
Johnny asked why the fuck we were watching YT videos instead of, ya know, doing a podcast. And that maybe watching videos for twenty minutes straight with no critique might give NPS a copyright strike. That's what I remember.

Johnny thought he could steer the ship. Cap'n Dan showed him different.
Fucking hell, Dan sucks. And I also heard that
[SIZE=26px]DAN MULLEN IS A VIOLENT PEDOPHILE[/SIZE]

Stent

A bong hit?!
As if any of us has $100 to spend on gift cards for the guests....
I spend all my money on Brazilian toilet cleaners.

51D8VhKgYaL._AC_.jpg