Did that Nigerian scammer attend gencon?

captain_kamala

Calling all simps

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
G

Pajeebi's been nominated as "Best Editor" for not editing. He took a bunch of already edited and published stories, and copied-and-pasted them into a new book; and that's "Best Editor" material. You could do his job without knowing English.

Those 17 tweets are just arguing that it's OK because all the stories are by African writers; that is, that Pajeebi should win not because of his own efforts, but because of the novelty of where other people were born.

Racist motherfucker.

Someone needs to black up and start a Gofundme for tickets.
If someone is willing to go but is too niggerish to come up with the $80, I’ll reimburse you for that shit if you come back here with some content.

NoBacon

ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
If someone is willing to go but is too niggerish to come up with the $80, I’ll reimburse you for that shit if you come back here with some content.

Lonely Pat was fantastic so I hear ya but I also wouldn’t wish it on anyone, wasting their free time at these stupid fucking pedo fests

G

Lonely Pat was fantastic so I hear ya but I also wouldn’t wish it on anyone, wasting their free time at these stupid fucking pedo fests
I sacrificed for YEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW..

but seriously, there’s so much more I could have done if I had more time. I didn’t get to see any of the other SFWA people or go to any panels or anything like that. It would have been worth it for the bit but I was limited to only a couple hours in the middle of that one day so I did the best that I could. Plus, getting that photo was the main reason that I went so now that we have it other people can go and do other stuff. I think you all would get a kick out of seeing Weimer or Mary 3 names or any of the rest of them in person. Get your picture taken with Filthy Pierre, have a dance with Tulip, etc.

It’s not like it’s torture being there, you’re just walking around with a bunch of nerds. Most of them aren’t super gross or anything. The kid fucking and other degeneracy must be behind closed doors somewhere.