• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did piggy actually show for his debtors exam?

Did he show?

• Yes, he's a fat retard.

• No show without contacting anyone putting himself at great legal risk, also he's a fat retard.

• No, contacted Hemmer and rescheduled it. (He's a fat retard)

Results are only viewable after voting.

⚡⚡kikeslayer1488⚡⚡

هيئة الأمر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
Forum Clout
So are bench warrants open to the public to review, such as for investigative reporters like Dan Mullen? @Pringle Can Lothario
It looks like you can search here.

No sign of Patrick yet. I will wait quietly for the alert. Quietly is key.

Forum Clout
It looks like you can search here.

No sign of Patrick yet. I will wait quietly for the alert. Quietly is key.
Thank God! I think the must have just liberated his basement! They must be taking them in to protective custody!

Screenshot 2023-04-20 12.19.36 AM.png

G

• Outed by the swatter he's been hiring this whole time, feds on his ass
  • Learns there's a big long digital paper trail leading back to him
  • Uneventful girthday, Niki irritated and nagging him about going to the debtor's exam
  • Decides to no-show. He's gonna be arrested soon anyway for much worse
  • His last hope for "fixing" this behind the scenes is actually a fed informant

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
He's going to get killed or seriously injured because he's a faggot hall monitor rat.

"No Peckerwood child, I will not be joining your racist, sexist, transphobic gang. I will be joining my LatinX brothers out of solidarity for what they have suffered under your Sippy Cup Caligula."

Gets stabbed and hung upside down by the Nortenos.