• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did pig really go to college?

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Did I go to college? Funny you should ask.

"Why go to college when it's your own books being taught there?" (not bad...)
"I decided I wouldn't go to any college that would have my books on the curriculum!" (A bit derivative, but it's a classic nonetheless)
"I had to leave when the best books they could find to teach were my own!" (Not strictly true, but modest and funny so good enough for Twitter. Boom. Tweeted. I wonder how long until the first like?)

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout

N64 Cube

Amateur Back Alley Tunisian knife fighter
Forum Clout
He did a youtube interview with a blonde frump that's since been taken down (by her, probably at his request.) It was the one where he was sitting on a couch next to her and where his lack of any visible male genitalia was first noticed. In it he "gave his backstory" and mentioned going to Waukesha Community College briefly (I honestly can't remember if he said it was after one or two semesters but he didn't finish the first year) before dropping out and moving to Florida.
Is it from this interview?

9B61E2CB-CE39-456B-9AC1-7F4A67E8D9DE.jpeg

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
On Reddit back in the day Fatrick mentioned attending one semester at Waukesha County Technical College, but not finishing. I assume he either flunked out or was a snippy, arrogant loser to everyone and got expelled.

Either way, he’s chunky and has the ugliest eyes I’ve ever seen. Also, his piss-toothed ghoul of a “wife” is a tacky loser who deserves the horrible fate of being married to a deadend piece of shit like him.

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://vickieeisenstein.com/the-eisenstein-effect-ep-20-patrick-s-tomlinson/[/URL]

she took every link of it down after some rude redditors were attacking her appearance
He wore the same shirt in costa rica. look how fat he is even in 2015 LOL!!!!! :cool:

View attachment 12258

Jesus, he's a disaster. Look at the too tight jeans with no bulge in them. The terrible Tony Two-shirts wardrobe. The awkward way he's sitting there, like he's a middle-schooler at the movies waiting for the right time to put his arm around the girl. And his big gut spilling over his jeans.

Also, nice to see you back @CarolMaxheinie

G

On Reddit back in the day Fatrick mentioned attending one semester at Waukesha County Technical College, but not finishing. I assume he either flunked out or was a snippy, arrogant loser to everyone and got expelled.

Either way, he’s chunky and has the ugliest eyes I’ve ever seen. Also, his piss-toothed ghoul of a “wife” is a tacky loser who deserves the horrible fate of being married to a deadend piece of shit like him.
Welcome back. Place wasn't the same without you

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout

Welcome back sailor.

Snake

Forum Clout