Did Kevin Smith get an Opie eye lift?

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
7A5AE1B8-7B03-422B-83FE-FDE5EB442522.jpeg

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
Looks like it. Losing his hair too. Low T faggot. "Bald men have high testosterone" is a lie probably made up by bald men. Look it up. It's the opposite. Male pattern baldness is caused by increased levels of estrogen and progesterone.
I've been studying this shit like crazy along with "nutrition science" and I think you're right or at least close to the truth.

There's a strong correlation in men who keep their hair and getting the appropriate amount of protein, and perhaps fat as well. Vegans or "plant-based eaters" claim they can eat more protein as a vegan than a meat eater - they're actually correct - but plant proteins do not absorb nearly as well as animal-based proteins do. Vegan men go bald super quickly unless their genes determine that they won't, and even vegan women get thinner heads of hair.

Vegetables are catabolic and don't build tissue, whereas meat is anabolic and does. What effect carbs can have, I'm not sure. But for sure, "high test causes baldness" is most likely bullshit and a lot of testosterone-depleted soyfags lose their hair quicker than anybody.

G

I've been studying this shit like crazy along with "nutrition science" and I think you're right or at least close to the truth.

There's a strong correlation in men who keep their hair and getting the appropriate amount of protein, and perhaps fat as well. Vegans or "plant-based eaters" claim they can eat more protein as a vegan than a meat eater - they're actually correct - but plant proteins do not absorb nearly as well as animal-based proteins do. Vegan men go bald super quickly unless their genes determine that they won't, and even vegan women get thinner heads of hair.

Vegetables are catabolic and don't build tissue, whereas meat is anabolic and does. What effect carbs can have, I'm not sure. But for sure, "high test causes baldness" is most likely bullshit and a lot of testosterone-depleted soyfags lose their hair quicker than anybody.
All I know is practically every time you see a special forces guy (even retired in their 50s) they almost always have a thick, full head of hair. I personally know one guy who's ex SBS (UK equivalent of seal team 6) and is in his 50s and working private security. Dude has a head of hair that any 20 year old would be proud of. Now that you mention it he seems to live off steak, bacon and eggs and booze. Not very scientific observations on my part, I know, but what the hey.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS

Nice scientific summary, stupid. I’ve always assumed it was just made up by Italians and just became true. There’s a lot of myths about hair loss that are retarded. Italians are either bald extremely early or they have a great head of hair. So the bald ones needed a macho excuse. How often have you heard a fucking Italian comment on someone’s hair? It’s always fucking Italians. They’re not people is what I’m saying.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
All I know is practically every time you see a special forces guy (even retired in their 50s) they almost always have a thick, full head of hair. I personally know one guy who's ex SBS (UK equivalent of seal team 6) and is in his 50s and working private security. Dude has a head of hair that any 20 year old would be proud of. Now that you mention it he seems to live off steak, bacon and eggs and booze. Not very scientific observations on my part, I know, but what the hey.
It doesn't surprise me. Good cuts of steak have a staggering amount of protein, more than most people require. Egg yolks contain choline, which is a great nutrient that you just don't get from much else. Bacon is higher in fat which nourishes the brain and regulates hormones. He's getting a great amount of fat anyway through the streak and eggs.

If he's drinking booze meaning liquor as opposed to beer... well, liquor doesn't necessarily diminish test and could round out the calories he requires because liquor is high in calories, but practically zero in carbs and sugar. Beer is estrogenic because wheat and hops are estrogenic; even beef that is predominantly grain-fed is estrogenic.

Seriously... you eat like a man, you'll be a man.

Nice scientific summary, stupid. I’ve always assumed it was just made up by Italians and just became true. There’s a lot of myths about hair loss that are retarded. Italians are either bald extremely early or they have a great head of hair. So the bald ones needed a macho excuse. How often have you heard a fucking Italian comment on someone’s hair? It’s always fucking Italians. They’re not people is what I’m saying.
Not as crazy as it sounds. Italians eat a shitload of pasta and bread dipped in oil and balsamic. They're argumentative, crazy people in general. They developed this diet out of starvation, but have kept with it even once they have enough money for meat (spaghetti bolognese... a digestive nightmare).

These people live a long time, sure, but so do the Chinese. And the Chinese ate a lot of rice. Now, the Chinese are becoming diabetic. And look at your average chink man: diminutive, prematurely balding in some cases, and not telling their squawking wife to shut the fuck up.