Did he ever say why he stopped running marathons lol

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Don't forget his unnaturally supportive first wife
pvWOXTI.png
1 car is not a “Stable” of Ford Mustangs. That’s like me claiming with my one Toyota Tundra that I have a stable of Toyota Tundra Pickup trucks.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
OK, I’m gonna take a little credit here. He was going in hot and heavy with his “fitspiration”workout babble when i discovered his cheating at the half marathon. I have no doubt he believed he could position himself as a “stealthyjock” and try to build up a following as a regular joe, “beer and brats” type who also writes novels and works out and runs competitively. It fits his model of looking for an easy buck and acting superior to people. The shirtless selfies were a symptom of the stealthyjock delusion…one of his many deluded and laughable attempts to be an online figure.

All of his lame fitness posturing and disgusting topless photos stopped instantly once it was proven he cheated in 2016. Other than the occasional flaccid deadlift comment with zero proof or details, stealthyjock has remained shelved. I am proud of my role in calling out Piggy and correcTing The record. I canT waiT To see whaT happens neeeeexxxTTT. Hopefully its the debilitating stroke he has earned and sorely deserves.

G

OK, I’m gonna take a little credit here. He was going in hot and heavy with his “fitspiration”workout babble when i discovered his cheating at the half marathon. I have no doubt he believed he could position himself as a “stealthyjock” and try to build up a following as a regular joe, “beer and brats” type who also writes novels and works out and runs competitively. It fits his model of looking for an easy buck and acting superior to people. The shirtless selfies were a symptom of the stealthyjock delusion…one of his many deluded and laughable attempts to be an online figure.

All of his lame fitness posturing and disgusting topless photos stopped instantly once it was proven he cheated in 2016. Other than the occasional flaccid deadlift comment with zero proof or details, stealthyjock has remained shelved. I am proud of my role in calling out Piggy and correcTing The record. I canT waiT To see whaT happens neeeeexxxTTT. Hopefully its the debilitating stroke he has earned and sorely deserves.
Do you have the proof of the marathon cheating for me to read? I've read it a few times in different threads and on the payquasi site, but now that I'm getting into marathon running for myself it's more interesting to me.

The fact that it's gotten to him so much is such strong evidence that he really did cheat. So many fucked up things are said about him, but in that Josiah interview, he went on a long tangent about how the marathon cheating is ridiculous and called you "fucking nuts". He was more worked up over that than the swatting.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Do you have the proof of the marathon cheating for me to read? I've read it a few times in different threads and on the payquasi site, but now that I'm getting into marathon running for myself it's more interesting to me.

The fact that it's gotten to him so much is such strong evidence that he really did cheat. So many fucked up things are said about him, but in that Josiah interview, he went on a long tangent about how the marathon cheating is ridiculous and called you "fucking nuts". He was more worked up over that than the swatting.
The handsome and intelligent @Caverlock summarized my incredibly autistic investigation into the 2016 Mini Marathon here (Scroll about a fifth of the way down…scroll scroll scroll….)

Cheating Fatso

His summary is better than any writeup I have, as most of my original work was on Reddit, RIP.

G

The handsome and intelligent @Caverlock summarized my incredibly autistic investigation into the 2016 Mini Marathon here (Scroll about a fifth of the way down…scroll scroll scroll….)

[URL='https://kiwifarms.net/threads/patrick-sean-tomlinson-stealthygeek.65412/']Cheating Fatso[/URL]

His summary is better than any writeup I have, as most of my original work was on Reddit, RIP.
This is so funny. Fucking hell, 1,570th place out of 1,831 total runners! looool. The fact that he injured himself is evidence he'd want to cheat in that one.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
This is so funny. Fucking hell, 1,570th place out of 1,831 total runners! looool. The fact that he injured himself is evidence he'd want to cheat in that one.

I doubt he injured himself. Here’s why:

- He posts every detail of his meaningless life but other than a passing mention at the time, no pics of a swollen ankle or ice packs. If he did have an issue, it was too minor to merit more than a passing comment

- His detail on the injury has changed. First it was an injury to his foot. Then, when he got called out by me on Reddit, it was “a high ankle sprain in Mile 5” - which is bullshit because no one can run or walk eight miles on a high ankle sprain

- Fatty’s story on how it happened has also changed. First, he “stepped in a pothole”, which is plausible given what a shithole Milwaukee is. In the Josiah tapes he effiminately squeals that he “stepped off a curb” and hurt himself. The 2016 course was confirmed to be USATF-Certified. USATF certified courses are required to be flat surfaces with no impediments such as curbs. If he stepped off a curb, he was off course (cutting the course).

If he was injured, why hide it at first then change stories over and over again? He’s clearly lying and very embarrassed that a gay alpha chad called out his childish lies and fun run cheating. 🐷

G

I doubt he injured himself. Here’s why:

- He posts every detail of his meaningless life but other than a passing mention at the time, no pics of a swollen ankle or ice packs. If he did have an issue, it was too minor to merit more than a passing comment

- His detail on the injury has changed. First it was an injury to his foot. Then, when he got called out by me on Reddit, it was “a high ankle sprain in Mile 5” - which is bullshit because no one can run or walk eight miles on a high ankle sprain

- Fatty’s story on how it happened has also changed. First, he “stepped in a pothole”, which is plausible given what a shithole Milwaukee is. In the Josiah tapes he effiminately squeals that he “stepped off a curb” and hurt himself. The 2016 course was confirmed to be USATF-Certified. USATF certified courses are required to be flat surfaces with no impediments such as curbs. If he stepped off a curb, he was off course (cutting the course).

If he was injured, why hide it at first then change stories over and over again? He’s clearly lying and very embarrassed that a gay alpha chad called out his childish lies and fun run cheating. 🐷

So wait, I don't get it. If he didn't injure himself, why is that time so bad? Are you implying he would've cheated in the previous ones too?

What reason did he give for dropping out of the 2019 race, do you know?

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
So wait, I don't get it. If he didn't injure himself, why is that time so bad? Are you implying he would've cheated in the previous ones too?

My guess is his time is shit because he was in terrible shape and walked 90% of it. If you work out his waddling time as 20 min/mile (typical for a fat man), and assume he cut the course where he missed the timing mats and photogs as I mapped out, he walked around 9 miles in ~180 minutes, which is almost an exact match of his chip time if you adjust for some jogging when he knew he was being watched. He appears to have lightly jogged around the Brewers warning track and of course hilariously tried to run the last 100 yards, giving us some hilariously bad photos of him. The numbers work out perfectly with the map, photos, and missed timing mats.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick

He never gave a reason for dropping out in 2019, but I commented that I would be at the race with some friends from marathoninvestigation.com to monitor his behavior and document any additional cheating. Did this contribute to his no-show? We’ll never know for sure but I believe it did.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
I figured like everything PAThetic Rick s Tomlinson has done in his miserable child life was a lie to try and fuck/pegged by some tranny. So he stalked them and found out they would be running a mini marathon.

Just like being an all merican gun owning, family man, mustang v6 driving, defense instructor, life saving lifeguard, most importantly a hard working conservative, just To get in a young dumb ADE's granny panties. Rick is a fat fraud like his linebacker fake wife who has bigger shoulders and stronger calves bigger clit with rougher hands than pRick.

PAThetrick did the same for his lesbian wife Nicole Robinson (who didn't even bother to take the name of retards and kept her child molesting gay dad's last name aka [email protected]) and LARP'D as a writer to impress her and her rich mother who owns a publishing and printing company.

His books are written like a child. He waited 4hrs inline for another man to sign a book he bought for a MKE drunk 1.3 lesbian he met at a shitty comedy bar (who was probably drunk and mistaked Pig for a butch lesbain like thousands of others on reddit did when he was trying to be a tough guy shooting pew pews). He still shit his pants and fucked her in a car the next day after taking her out to a game. Which is probably a Titlinson lie but drunk Nick seems like she don't give a fuck what goes or farts in her vagina from all the pics of her gawking at other men with her fat 3chinned womanly husband pRick right next to her (just imagine what she does when you are not around pRick if she does that infront of you). Or even her lesbian armlocked trips to Shitdia she takes to get the smell of real shitty niggerfarts.

What I am getting at is pRick is a loser who will do anything for a chance to "bang" something. My guess is he started stalking a trans like he did with Indica the hog at the kids dinosaur museum. Found out the dude was gonna be running in the marathon and enter Pat the gymrat/runner. Or he is an unoriginal hack and it was all Nikolas Robinson's idea and like the big child baby he is he drove it in the ground and still managed to quit and lie about it. PAThetic big fat man baby retard.

Getting my feet scanned right now for well fiTTed running shoes. Im so deranged, running a half marathon because of fatrick just to beat his time.
Everyone should do this even if you don’t plan on running. I found out I’ve been wearing shoes that are too small for 14 years. I went from a 12 to a 13.
To answer any questions no this doesn’t mean I have a big dick and yes I’m retarded.

G

Everyone should do this even if you don’t plan on running. I found out I’ve been wearing shoes that are too small for 14 years. I went from a 12 to a 13.
To answer any questions no this doesn’t mean I have a big dick and yes I’m retarded.
Yeah I agree. I was wearing shoes too narrow for a long time. Going to 4E or extra wide made such a huge difference, even in normal walking around shoes.