• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did flavia get facial feminization surgery?

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
4d3b2f9286fbbadae6d439348e37cff0.jpg

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
I can imagine Dan pressuring her into it because of something Dougie said. Dan is not a good guy. He's a bad guy.
I think it's really sad that she feels the need to wear so much makeup and get cosmetic surgery when she's already landed a rich Mr potato head. Hopefully it's some cultural thing I don't understand. She's a natural beauty and doesn't need all of this

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
I think it's really sad that she feels the need to wear so much makeup and get cosmetic surgery when she's already landed a rich Mr potato head. Hopefully it's some cultural thing I don't understand. She's a natural beauty and doesn't need all of this
I wouldn't worry about it too much. Those people inject silicone roofing caulk in their ass to be competitive on the favela prositution market.