Did coke for the first time last night

Not as good as crack though.

BswcnbdIMAACzFK.jpeg

G

You feel like superman taking a couple key bumps with the bbbbboys

Next thing you know you rationalize to yourself that it’s worth it to buy a couple grams to yourself for a productive weekend of reading the classics, come saturday night you’re up at 4 am arguing abortion with some college dweeb from scotland on omegle after edging to some degenerate shit on xvideos for a few hours and failing to cum; running to the peephole in your front door and looking out your window every 15 minutes because you heard a noise

G

Glad you got your button, Cliff.

Best coke I ever had was New Years Eve 2015. Beautiful house in Jackson, Wyoming with old friends from school. We stayed up all night drinking and having stupid sentimental coke conversations. Went to a Village Inn and got kicked out when my friend Ryan asked the pregnant waitress if the dad was black.

DoucheChills

WOrlds Biggest OzZy FAN!
I did it a few times in college and it was great. Still though, Vyvanse is probably the greatest. Vyvanse + marijuana + creative project = heaven.
It seems like doctors don't like to prescribe that medication. Did you just ask your doctor for it specifically? I wanna be more productive at work.

G

It seems like doctors don't like to prescribe that medication. Did you just ask your doctor for it specifically? I wanna be more productive at work.
My friend had a prescription because he suffered from extreme laziness. He'd give me em occasionally. I bet doctors don't like prescribing them because they're fucking awesome.