Did Chris Cornell really kill himself?

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
I honestly don't think so. A lot of fawkin problems in the entertainment industry to be honest witcha. There's definitely something afoot here. Was he really closing in on the pedo shit? Or was he just a blood sacrifice?
Ah yeah, never mind. I just read the autopsy report and he had broken ribs and trauma to the back of his head. He was beaten to death.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
Na he definitely did. The way he hung himself is a way you do it if you want to do it by yourself and they had all the surveillance from the hotel and the electronic key that shows no one else went in or left the room. He was a depressed faggot. Simple as that.
I didn't know that about the surveillance. Thanks for the info my man.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Word travels in the music scene pretty quick, regardless if it's transatlantic or not.

The bloke had depression issues his whole life. I'm an introvert by nature; it takes will power to be outgoing - or booze. He struck me as that kind of chap, the kind that needed motivation to be the charismatic guy off stage. All the money in the world doesn't make it any easier when you battle your own head.

After those Genesis days, I'm actually immensely happy where I am in my career. Sure, I still have to do interviews here in Europe, but it's not so bad. Most are local, and the rock journalists that I talk to usually are fine lads. The big spotlight was nice as a young man, but I think if it actually did blow up in a good way, I might be dead right now, too. So I'll take my little niche here in Poland, thank you very much.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
I remembering hearing he was sexually abused as a youngster, and theres no amount of fame or fortune that can ever get rid of the mental torture that must bring someone. Sad really

I didn't want to go there, but that's always been whispered.

Shame. I really never heard bad words about him, even before he died.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
1429633087056.jpg

I honestly don't think so. A lot of fawkin problems in the entertainment industry to be honest witcha. There's definitely something afoot here. Was he really closing in on the pedo shit? Or was he just a blood sacrifice?
Pete Townshend almost opened Pandora’s box and they got him too. He was just about to register for those sites to see how depraved all the stuff they were doing really was and then they put him on a list. Lousy beurocrats.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He killed himself, all the 90s rock singers either killed themselves or Overdosed. I still remember when Layne Staley died from Alice In Chains and the early reports we’re “a body was found at Layne Staley’s home in Seattle, they don’t know who it is” because he had decomposed so bad.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
He killed himself, all the 90s rock singers either killed themselves or Overdosed. I still remember when Layne Staley died from Alice In Chains and the early reports we’re “a body was found at Layne Staley’s home in Seattle, they don’t know who it is” because he had decomposed so bad.
They said the corpse only weighed like 80 lbs or some shit.

Cantrell and Eddie Vedder have made it through. I think in the case of the latter he was more of a pothead, wine drinking vegetarian, not really a junkie.

P

potatopeeler63

They said the corpse only weighed like 80 lbs or some shit.

Cantrell and Eddie Vedder have made it through. I think in the case of the latter he was more of a pothead, wine drinking vegetarian, not really a junkie.
Cantrell wouldve of died too from alc poisining but layne dying made him quit in 2003, i heard he would put cat shit in newspapers and stuff...

really, only the faggots who make shitty music like vedder or dinosaur jr are alive......and can do their little hipster acoustic shows on radio stations playing 20 year old covers and promoting lgbt shit.

all the good ones, cornell, shannnon hoon, mike star, scott weiland, etc... fucking killed themselves.. brooding man...