• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did anyone ever shit talk patrice on the OG reddit ever?

G

Yeah but is that really cucking? Patrice was getting pussy too. Still weird but not cuckoldry.
I believe that it was something that he had to do because she would have left him otherwise.
However THAT is cuckoldry. Nice getting robbed by “Lt. Hoe”, stupid.
And the way she manipulated him in death is the way she manipulated him in life, he was just too naive to see it.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I believe that it was something that he had to do because she would have left him otherwise.
Thin young women typically want to be with fat slobs who hate their existence. And also single mothers are usually very grateful for men who step up and raise their kids and don’t view them as suckers, Nyehehehehee :image_4848:

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Patrice's advice was full of shit, but his overall point about knowing your worth is true. Patrice was an overweight, mid level comic with diabetes; a whore with a child was exactly what Patrice was worth.
I've always suspected he sucked the cock of that "it's cold out here" funster. He's a rascal, so of course he's into passive sodomy.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I've always suspected he sucked the cock of that "it's cold out here" funster. He's a rascal, so of course he's into passive sodomy.
Nah typically black men aren’t gay and when they are they’re very open about it.

Sarcasm aside that does have a “Richard-Treefort” ring to it. How many men here have had other men offer to suck their cocks? (Wormkiller don’t respond.) I know i’m young but i never have. Not by a friend or a stranger.

HH Brother

Forum Clout
Nah typically black men aren’t gay and when they are they’re very open about it.

Sarcasm aside that does have a “Richard-Treefort” ring to it. How many men here have had other men offer to suck their cocks? (Wormkiller don’t respond.) I know i’m young but i never have. Not by a friend or a stranger.
You raise a good point, Suester. I never drew that comparison. At least Voster was open about sucking cock for crack.

G

(Gets ready to make a joke)
(Wormkiller don’t respond.)
Ah, ya got me.

I always assume that it's cold out here a guy was a serial killer. He was acting all weird and shit because if he got into patrice's car he was going to slit his throat with a straight razor. I always thought it was funny that nobody brought up that possibility on the show.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
You raise a good point, Suester. I never drew that comparison. At least Voster was open about sucking cock for crack.
Multiple hours spent on air trashing Vos for dressing sexy to get crack, something you only would do if you’re an addict.

Multiple hours spent on air trashing Bobby for sucking dick for food, something you only would do if you’re an addict.

Not a second spent on Anthonys ridiculous story of faking sleep after a boy, seemingly unprompted, asked to suck his cock. Something you would only do if you’re a FAGGOT.

HH Brother

Forum Clout
(Gets ready to make a joke)

Ah, ya got me.

I always assume that it's cold out here a guy was a serial killer. He was acting all weird and shit because if he got into patrice's car he was going to slit his throat with a straight razor. I always thought it was funny that nobody brought up that possibility on the show.
Yeah there's serial killer vibes, Wormster. But he did have a Christmas tree on his car so he probably was just some family man that wanted some man ass at a rest area. Like the Marine in American Beauty, but instead of gay Kevin Spaceyster it's a fat diabetic nigger.

Multiple hours spent on air trashing Vos for dressing sexy to get crack, something you only would do if you’re an addict.

Multiple hours spent on air trashing Bobby for sucking dick for food, something you only would do if you’re an addict.

Not a second spent on Anthonys ridiculous story of faking sleep after a boy, seemingly unprompted, asked to suck his cock. Something you would only do if you’re a FAGGOT.
Nana really got away from so many grueling beating she should've had given the very homosexualster stories he seemingly had an endless supply of. Joe Buttlicker stuck the bedpost up his ass? Like... Richard tells Nana this? And he continues to be his "butt buddy"? C'mon now, funster.

G

Yeah there's serial killer vibes, Wormster. But he did have a Christmas tree on his car so he probably was just some family man that wanted some man ass at a rest area. Like the Marine in American Beauty, but instead of gay Kevin Spaceyster it's a fat diabetic nigger.
You know who else was a family man?

BTK.

Nana really got away from so many grueling beating she should've had given the very homosexualster stories he seemingly had an endless supply of. Joe Buttlicker stuck the bedpost up his ass? Like... Richard tells Nana this? And he continues to be his "butt buddy"? C'mon now, funster.
They really crucified him for taking a shower with his dad though. That was pretty funny. I always love when Vos beat the fuck out of people.