Dictator Pat

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
He doesnt like fascism.....he LOVES IT!

1717791175313.png

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
“Following extradition to Russia…”

Hey Pat…do you mean DEPORTATION? Extradition would be if Russia gave a criminal to us. Holy fuck he’s stupid.

Actually that entire last tweet makes no sense and he was typing it in an oinking froth.

“without the possibility of return on pain of rendition to Guantanamo for life”
Theres no way you could rewrite this to make sense. What is “On pain of rendition to Guantanamo”. What does that mean. Rendition makes sense in the context but i would just say “incarceration at Guantanamo”. Seriously though…what the fuck does “On pain of rendition” mean?

Then he tops it off with “Fuckong”.

Professional author.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Hey Pat…do you mean DEPORTATION? Extradition would be if Russia gave a criminal to us. Holy fuck he’s stupid.

Actually that entire last tweet makes no sense and he was typing it in an oinking froth.

Theres no way you could rewrite this to make sense. What is “On pain of rendition to Guantanamo”. What does that mean. Rendition makes sense in the context but i would just say “incarceration at Guantanamo”. Seriously though…what the fuck does “On pain of rendition” mean?

Then he tops it off with “Fuckong”.

Professional author.
I think he’s already shitfaced and angry from all the stlaker child’s bothering him today on twitter

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
He's probably stomping about the hovel right now LARPing a furious President Biden/Tomlinson scenario. "Oh what's that Steve Bannion, you're now begging on your hands and knees not to be extradited to Russia? Well you should have thought of that BEFORE you betrayed America!"

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Why the fuck would he want to deport Republicans, who according to him love Russia, TO RUSSIA? Does he think they’d somehow prosecute them for the “crimes” they did here? WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT?
He also said former UK PM Boris Johnson needs to share a prison cell with a Trump (for the crime of shaking his hand or something) which doesn’t make any sense. Would they be in a US or do we sent Trump to the UK and put him in their prison?

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
All I can say is thank god this fat retard isn’t Biden, imagine him coming out and saying “Yeah fuck the Supreme Court fuck their independent decision making process fuck checks and balances if they vote in the affirmative on something i don’t like I WILL kill Donald Trump and have them all arrested and sent to Russia”

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
All I can say is thank god this fat retard isn’t Biden, imagine him coming out and saying “Yeah fuck the Supreme Court fuck their independent decision making process fuck checks and balances if they vote in the affirmative on something i don’t like I WILL kill Donald Trump and have them all arrested and sent to Russia”
He has a child mentality at 44 years old. EVERYONE I DONT LIKE MUST GO TO PRISON RIGHT NOW!!!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He’s just so bored all the time. Like ya he’s crazy and an asshole etc, but more than anything he has absolutely nothing to fill his days. He doesn’t even waste away the days playing video games or watching YouTube or something…just social media and booze all day every day.
I can’t imagine living hid life without going insane or just killing my self because it’s so pathetic and empty. He has NOTHING to do Monday through Friday and hasn’t in over a decade. Nothing productive or meaningful other than looking at his phone and tweeting while oinking demands and orders and believing he knows everything and how to run the world. Niki has to be his caregiver as he is too retarded and unable to function in society

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Remember - he’s talking about bumbling old Joe Biden who has been a joke of a politician is whole career.
View attachment 204215
Back him in a corner? He’s sucking Biden’s dick like I’ve never seen before. Not even Brian Krassenstein or Brooklyn Dad suck Biden off this hard - at least they get paid to do it like the whores they are.
So what Patrick is saying here is “Actually Biden WOULD abuse the power!” which is a great argument when your point is “Democrats are holier than Republicans and wouldn’t abuse their powers.”

I’m saying it again, thank fucking god Patrick is not in a position of power. He obviously does not understand what makes America function and last as long as it has. That “They go low we go high” shit is corny but it works. Give someone like Pat power and he’ll abuse it because “The other side did this!” not recognizing he can END that cycle.

And anyway that “Democrats are holier than thou” bullshit is…BULLSHIT. Oh nooo look at these crimes Nixon did which he resigned for because he almost faced removal! Please ignore Bill Clintons sexual abuses which he lied through his teeth on, didn’t resign for, and basically told the country to fuck itself because he’s getting away with it.