• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dice smashing Bonnie always gets my ribs

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I hate Dice. He brought Norton to the show and his whole gimmick is being a bald kike who pretends to be an Italian slob.
He also stole half his act from Kinison. Including the nursery rhymes he became famous for. Those were a bit that Kinison had done and rejected because he thought they were lame. After Kinison died Dice pretended like he was responsible for Kinison becoming famous. Even lying that he wrote Kinison's act for him during Unmasked.

Greygooser

Quietly now
He also stole half his act from Kinison. Including the nursery rhymes he became famous for. Those were a bit that Kinison had done and rejected because he thought they were lame. After Kinison died Dice pretended like he was responsible for Kinison becoming famous. Even lying that he wrote Kinison's act for him during Unmasked.
He stole the nursery rhymes bit from Otto. It was discussed on the show.

G

She is obviously a broken woman to marry Vos
Could've had Nathan Fillion (oof!)

I don't see why anyone would pick Vos over him, and I love me some Vos

nathan-fillion-in-utility-t-shirt-with-gloves-all-people-photo-u1.jpeg

I also don't see why Nathan would want her, because she looks like a wet fart on toast. Maybe he's a faygeleh and he just wanted a beard.