• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Delany drama: Bill’s quesadilla

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
He'll be burned alive on Delaney's funeral pyre, like an Indian widow

0OgWNJV9AFO01Y0qbCPnxDiZGuGIbxS8aWbcC7hpJjo.png

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Was kinda hoping someone would pop-up and let those fucking dorks know they were having their petty squabble on a Nambla supporters Facebook post.
My autism is triggered so I have to twitch and stutter this out. No one actually answered her initial question about the use of third person! He just went nuclear cunt and gaslit her like her question didn’t make sense! That’s legit mental illness!

G

I'm surprised nobodys mentioned that bill is WELL into his quesadillas and hasn't even considered using the salsa or sourcream.
What a god damn sociopath.
He either
1) has the palette of a child, which is how he is so emotionally dominated by two nigger queens
2) has been instructed to keep his poopchute clean as a whistle and knows that dairy/spicy upsets his tummy

Screenshot 2024-03-27 4.25.12 AM.png