Degenerates

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
10913.png

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
They really do ruin everything they touch.
Is anywhere in the US safe from coons besides some freezing nothingburger ruralite town?
Nope. Unless you’re in Nebraska outside of Omaha, Kansas outside of Kansas City or Witchitard, Wyoming, Washington outside of Seattle (find one black person in Spokane, it’s like playing where’s Waldo), Oregon outside of Portland (there’s zero blacks in Bend, Eugene or Corvallis) Colorado outside of Denver, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Utah, Alaska or the Dakotas.

I will say Montana, Idaho and Wyoming are very beautiful States.

FingerofGod

Nope. Unless you’re in Nebraska outside of Omaha, Kansas outside of Kansas City or Witchitard, Wyoming, Washington outside of Seattle (find one black person in Spokane, it’s like playing where’s Waldo), Oregon outside of Portland (there’s zero blacks in Bend, Eugene or Corvallis) Colorado outside of Denver, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Utah, Alaska or the Dakotas.

I will say Montana, Idaho and Wyoming are very beautiful States.
I think that’s a bit extreme. You can live a peaceful life almost anywhere in the country if you have enough money and are willing to live outside of a major city. I think people fall for the ragebait like cumia does and have it in their head they’re going to get knockout gamed as soon as they leave their house in a highly populated area.

In the future, you’re going to have to move further and further out into the sticks or to a super affluent area to escape them, I’ll give you that. But the people who think all of america is a chocolate hellhole are paranoid retards. Also I hope no one here saying shit like this is in Europe where muzzies act the exact same way.