Definitive proof Brits are better than americans

I don't understand how Ali g became big in the US. It was taking a shot at a specific type of suburban English wigger. I guess there was some cross over to the American wigger?

The other month I took my grandparents out to a shitty pub as they wanted to go shopping for something. I looked out the window and realised it was opposite the town hall Ali G gets wanked off by a blind man.

That's my two pence to the England v Americas theme

medium wyzzz

Watch the british version of kitchen nightmares, its understated, sophisticated, down-to-earth, real;

Watch the American version, edited to fuck, wacky sound effects, staged fights, needs to remind viewers what happened before the commericials, frames edited to last no longer than 2 seconds due to lack of american attention span, constant bed music playing, fake;

I mean, I like Americans but what are they doing?

Thunderf00t's a cool science dude; other than that they all suck.
Kys

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
I love every fucker having a go at UK not realising its just mini America, anything you lot do within days we’re copying.
Why do you lot keep taking our cast offs and failures and making them stars? Tracy Ulman, Craig Ferguson, James Cordon all flopped like whale shit until they hit your shores.
And theres only one chef who I’ve time for, Anthony Bourdain. I hate Jamie Oliver too
9E71F40F-FC81-4BE4-A4C2-D3475677E1EA.jpeg

I love every fucker having a go at UK not realising its just mini America, anything you lot do within days we’re copying.
Why do you lot keep taking our cast offs and failures and making them stars? Tracy Ulman, Craig Ferguson, James Cordon all flopped like whale shit until they hit your shores.
And theres only one chef who I’ve time for, Anthony Bourdain. I hate Jamie Oliver tooView attachment 57163
You forgot that John Oliver fella who was a extremely average comic.

Mind you in the UK Stanhope, rich hall and Reginald D. Hunter are decent sized acts but tin pot in the US

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
I forgot John oliver because I never saw him on anything here. First time I was ever aware of him was seeing him on community and hating the cunt