Definitive proof Brits are better than americans

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
Watch the british version of kitchen nightmares, its understated, sophisticated, down-to-earth, real;

Watch the American version, edited to fuck, wacky sound effects, staged fights, needs to remind viewers what happened before the commericials, frames edited to last no longer than 2 seconds due to lack of american attention span, constant bed music playing, fake;

I mean, I like Americans but what are they doing?

Volkov

You may be right but at least us Americans don't repost threads we have had at least 3 times already on here.
"Ohh notice me admin, ill make a good moderator!!" Absolutely pathetic you are, keep my thread on topic bozo. This fella has made 7.5 posts per day for the last 3 years, hes pat-esque, pathetic. That's why he knows about every previous thread.

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
"Ohh notice me admin, ill make a good moderator!!" Absolutely pathetic you are, keep my thread on topic bozo. This fella has made 7.5 posts per day for the last 3 years, hes pat-esque, pathetic. That's why he knows about every previous thread.
Hey you're taking about one of the top rib givers around here! Better watch that tongue

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me

British people are literally the fucking worst

Your whole inbred country makes no sense, but everyones to “polite” to say anything about the root problem

the root problem being yall are fucking retarded. you live on a rainy shit hole island and most of your citizens watch our lowest tier shit shows constantly

your tv license shit is Orwellian, and thats not even bringing up all the cameras filming you constantly. the UK is the second most surveilled country

eat a spotted dick you dodgey poofter

Monk

Screenshot_19.png

I see the psych ward didn't cure you of being an insufferable drama queen faggot.

Volkov

British people are literally the fucking worst

Your whole inbred country makes no sense, but everyones to “polite” to say anything about the root problem

the root problem being yall are fucking retarded. you live on a rainy shit hole island and most of your citizens watch our lowest tier shit shows constantly

your tv license shit is Orwellian, and thats not even bringing up all the cameras filming you constantly. the UK is the second most surveilled country

eat a spotted dick you dodgey poofter
Nobody is polite, your whole view of brits comes from jews in hollywood, how does it feel to be fooled so easily?

You are using the weather as a slam? What are you a old lady? "Oh no its raining, I can't post those letters today".

Tv? Yes you are an old lady, nobody over the age of 20 watches tv anymore you stupid cunt.

Also why have you switched to your alt to fight back minaw?

Notice how I got after the americans on their home turf when all the brits are sleeping? Its because im a fucking warrior who will take on all comers ALONE

Volkov

View attachment 57150

I see the psych ward didn't cure you of being an insufferable drama queen faggot.
I use Israeli tactics, you crash me ill fucking go nuclear. You started the crashing because you can't handle the mild slam I give your shitty country. You little bitch, then you were so upset at my retaliation you had to take the time to screenshot it and run to your boyfriends for help, snitch, woman.

not that Jack Horner

Nobody is polite, your whole view of brits comes from jews in hollywood, how does it feel to be fooled so easily?

I have more British friends than you

You are using the weather as a slam? What are you a old lady? "Oh no its raining, I can't post those letters today".

You live in an overcast country, leads to depression.

Tv? Yes you are an old lady, nobody over the age of 20 watches tv anymore you stupid cunt.

Your thread is about watching tv

Also why have you switched to your alt to fight back minaw?

My alts are none of your business

Notice how I got after the americans on their home turf when all the brits are sleeping? Its because im a fucking warrior who will take on all comers ALONE
Your country sucks, your food sucks thats why you all eat Kebabs

Your Tv sucks, and only has 2 seasons. You think it has to do with “syndication” but it’s because you guys can’t stand to listen to your own grating accents. It’s why you faggots come off “stoic” because you dont even wanna listen to yourselves talk

not that Jack Horner

your time zone sucks, you arent taking the americans on.

you have no life and it leads to your poor sleep schedule. that wasn’t a personal choice

your up late, being a cigarette, making your country look like the retards they are