• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

DECIDE FATE OF DUGIE

WHT DO I DO???

• WELL?

• EVIL DOUGIE

• KIND DOUGIE

Results are only viewable after voting.
G

C088874F-5D24-4954-9DE4-21ECEA67167C.gif

G

Yes, we are. And I'm just giving a friend some tough love. You're manic right now and that's fine. Have fun with it or take a break. It's all good either way.
I do have coke but I'm not taking a photo because I'm really fucked up and the photo will dox me in some way.
The hooker has come and gone, I manipulated the time period to not trace it to me somehow (makes sense in my paranoid mind)

questions.jpg

I do not lie about anything stlaker child. I'm not an attractive guy, "I've been called sexy" but I think I'm ugly af... I'm not as ugly as Lode... actually, you know what? That's mean to say about myself. I'm okay.

Now tell me, are you suing Patrick? You will have an open and shut case. Destroy him. Fuck him over. Send him to insanity.

G

It kind of bothers me how Jenna thinks I lied about going on a date with an 11/10. How is that unbelievable? I've gone out with hot chicks before. I've even fawked (fucked) them in their puss puss. Hot chicks are kinder than ugly chicks, they'll go out with you. everyone here can agee with that right? All I got in this world is my word and my balls, and I dont break neither for nobody mayn...

Harry Powell

Ymunkoke, child
I do have coke but I'm not taking a photo because I'm really fucked up and the photo will dox me in some way.
The hooker has come and gone, I manipulated the time period to not trace it to me somehow (makes sense in my paranoid mind)

View attachment 108047

I do not lie about anything stlaker child. I'm not an attractive guy, "I've been called sexy" but I think I'm ugly af... I'm not as ugly as Lode... actually, you know what? That's mean to say about myself. I'm okay.

Now tell me, are you suing Patrick? You will have an open and shut case. Destroy him. Fuck him over. Send him to insanity.
Nigga that’s all BS. You found a voice clip online, there was no hooker, there was no coke. Very dishonorable

Duxbury Dave

The Ringleader

View attachment 108047

I could sue Patrick but why? He's got no money, and I don't need the hassle. There's better battles to be fought (and won).