• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dead inside

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
perfect size to fit a camcorder vhs tape

View attachment 188852
Man up and vanished like a fart in the wind! Nothing left but some damn rocks on the windowsill. And that cupcake on the wall! Let's ask her, maybe she knows. [to poster of child] What say you there, diaper-britches? Feel like talking? Aw, guess not. Why should she be any different?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
IMG_4704.jpeg

G

see cause a safe word is something you use to stop the action
whereas "boring!" sounds like you actually want whoever's buttfucking you to kick it up a rung on the depravity ladder

jokes are always better when someone explains them
Oh, the joke got confusing for me because I thought if he said "boring!" they'd kick it up a notch, but that wouldn't be the case because they'd know that "boring!" was the safe word. I guess I was overthinking it.

G

Bill is an interesting character in the litcrit universe. He lists his profession as "Assistant to Samuel Delany" as well as a writing tutor. He is single. All posts on his Facebook are made by Samuel Delaney (who ironically has a nickname of "Chip"). I assume he plays video games based on his laptop and that shirt. And that's all I know about him. I feel like he has seen some real horrors in that apartment. He has this thousand yard stare going on, it's fascinating
For all we know, the poor chap was "purchased" by sodomite demon Delaney as a child and told he was his nephew or something. He has the haunted demeanor of a lifelong abuse victim, that is undeniable. #FreeBill