Day 3 of a Queer Birthday Celebration

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
IMG_4615.jpeg
IMG_4617.jpeg

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
They think they’re all a bunch of trad women, nice face plastered with makeup because without it everyone would realize what muddy genetics you have, you fucking nigger. Nice plastering your arm with tattoos like you’re some liberal whore, stupid. But #LAFAMAGLIA right guys???? (My only worthy trait is that i have a vague notion of “family”, whatever the fuck that means)

Also nice infant teeth with 2 inch gaps between each one you stupid fuck.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
HOOOOO THOSE FUCKIN NIGGERS MUCKIN UP THE NEIGHBAHHOOD THEY DONT UNDAHSTANDH HOW A WHITE PAHSON FEELS WHEN A FUCKIN JIG WALKS IN THE ROOM

Meanwhile when these pasta loving mulattos walk in anywhere with their “HOOOO HOW DUH FUCK YOU DOIN LOOK ITS TONY HEY TONNNYYY HOW DUH FUCK ARE YA” every white person in a 5 mile radius cringes.

Carcrashed just because of how nauseating this picture is. I genuinely cannot express how much i fucking hate mongrel Italians.
"White girls" sitting there with their big wop noses annoying the actual white people with their loud, drunken New York guinea behavior. Anthony probably dials up the "HA HA HA HA HOLY SHIT!!" hoping people will recognize him and people are just annoyed by him instead.

"Is there a white section you can move us to, please?"

Let’s do some good brothermen.

Way too easy to find you stupid
We need to be preemptive with this and think larger in scope. They are way too comfortable in public. Even if these local businesses are good ol’ nigger hatin’ southern folk, they probably wouldn’t appreciate Anthony taking creep shots of patrons or waitstaff and posting them on Twitter so they can be mocked by morbidly obese truckers.