Day #12 of Patrick doing the simple task of cleaning one's car

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
I forgot all about that. Didn't he say he was going to do all of that a couple weekends ago?

9-E8392-A2-8-C62-4124-AA78-431766-EF01-B1.jpg

Lazy pig.
Every day of 2022 was his weekend

JebJoh

I dated a girl who had his same car and it fucking sucked. It wasn’t fun to drive in the slightest. It’s so low to the ground you can’t see anything and it was pretty slow to accelerate. Idk why he goes on and on about it when everyone knows it’s the “girl” mustang.
I dated a girl who had his same car and it fucking sucked. It wasn’t fun to drive in the slightest. It’s so low to the ground you can’t see anything and it was pretty slow to accelerate. Idk why he goes on and on about it when everyone knows it’s the “girl” mustang.
He’s the last car GUY of his generation, child. Sorry you’re so gender confused, his are obviously man boobs, not woman boobs

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
I used to poke a hole in a egg, drain it, then fill it with elmers wood glue,tape the end and throw at school buses in my younger rascal days, shit won't come off windows once dried
I never did this myself, but heard tell of rowdy teens plastering cars with slices of bologna or some other deli meats late at night. Supposedly you couldn’t peel off the meat the next morning without taking a layer of paint with it.