Day #12 of Patrick doing the simple task of cleaning one's car

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
1664993833236.png

Most normal people would easily do this on a sunday afternoon. But most people have jobs too...

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I forgot all about that. Didn't he say he was going to do all of that a couple weekends ago?

9-E8392-A2-8-C62-4124-AA78-431766-EF01-B1.jpg

Lazy pig.
Reminds me of when I was in my mid twenties (wheh?) and I’d say I had a busy weekend “cleaning the house”. That meant going out, getting blackout drunk and laying in bed all day on Saturday, ordering some shitty takeout, repeating my antics on Saturday night, and spending Sunday on the couch.

This mong is in his 40s and you know he is doing the same. Get off your fat ass, make your bed, and take the 2 hours necessary to clean your car, Faggot.

What a pathetic bum.

Sink Inspector

Jackie Singh fat
the headlights one makes him look particularly stupid because in the interest to appear so smart and resourceful he makes a big deal out of how a $15 solution exists to fix his terribly neglected headlights

so if a $15 solution existed all along why on earth did a supposed "car guy" allow his headlights to get to such disastrous state?

nigga wants to LARP as a maintenance savant, and to do so posts before/after pics that are irrefutable evidence that he has not bothered to keep Susan well taken care of at all

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
the headlights one makes him look particularly stupid because in the interest to appear so smart and resourceful he makes a big deal out of how a $15 solution exists to fix his terribly neglected headlights

so if a $15 solution existed all along why on earth did a supposed "car guy" allow his headlights to get to such disastrous state?

nigga wants to LARP as a maintenance savant, and to do so posts before/after pics that are irrefutable evidence that he has not bothered to keep Susan well taken care of at all
I bet he is being forced to sell his car soon and is getting it ready and this “car blog” is hopes he can make money through a blog nobody reads

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I dated a girl who had his same car and it fucking sucked. It wasn’t fun to drive in the slightest. It’s so low to the ground you can’t see anything and it was pretty slow to accelerate. Idk why he goes on and on about it when everyone knows it’s the “girl” mustang.
Because he’s an effeminate, low T faggot with nothing except Twitter and “cons”

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle

"HEY GUYS, TitsFix here..."