David Lynch’s daily weather report and number of the day thread

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Congrats @ChildSpitTake!

This time i'll pick a 2!

Here's my David Lynch qoute of the day:

"My childhood was elegant homes, tree lined streets, the milkman, building backyard forts, droning airplanes, blue skies, picket fences, green grass, cherry trees. Middle America as it’s supposed to be. But on the cherry tree there’s this pitch oozing out – some black, some yellow – and millions of red ants crawling all over it. I discovered that if one looks a little closer at this beautiful world, there are always red ants underneath."

G

Congrats @ChildSpitTake , you deserve it. I’m going for a 3 tomorrow. Have a nice Sunday evening everyone!

1653254897783.png

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Congrats @ChildSpitTake!

This time i'll pick a 2!

Here's my David Lynch qoute of the day:

"My childhood was elegant homes, tree lined streets, the milkman, building backyard forts, droning airplanes, blue skies, picket fences, green grass, cherry trees. Middle America as it’s supposed to be. But on the cherry tree there’s this pitch oozing out – some black, some yellow – and millions of red ants crawling all over it. I discovered that if one looks a little closer at this beautiful world, there are always red ants underneath."
Congrats @ChildSpitTake , you deserve it. I’m going for a 3 tomorrow. Have a nice Sunday evening everyone!

View attachment 43562
Thank you my brothers, may it be a blessed week for us all

:lynch_lg:

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Here's David Lynch's song of the day.

I'm not ashamed to say that this song brings tears to my eyes every single time.

"Now, I understand what you tried to say to me
And how you suffered for your sanity
And how you tried to set them free
They would not listen, they did not know how
Perhaps they'll listen now."

I dedicate this one to you @aRTie02150, stay strong brotherman, if you ever feel the need to talk about anything or just want to to vent feel free to DM me, you are not alone!

David-Lynch-on-meditation-practice_3.jpg

G

Here's David Lynch's song of the day.

[MEDIA=youtube]oxHnRfhDmrk[/MEDIA]

I'm not ashamed to say that this song brings tears to my eyes every single time.

"Now, I understand what you tried to say to me
And how you suffered for your sanity
And how you tried to set them free
They would not listen, they did not know how
Perhaps they'll listen now."

I dedicate this one to you @aRTie02150, stay strong brotherman, if you ever feel the need to talk about anything or just want to to vent feel free to DM me, you are not alone!

View attachment 43686

Truly one of the most beautiful songs ever, god bless 🙏🏻

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Please write me up for a 6 tomorrow, thank you kindly A-Man!

Here's my David Lynch qoute of the day, seems fitting as it ties in with the song of the day.

"Right here people might bring up Vincent van Gogh as an example of a painter who did great work in spite of—or because of—his suffering. I like to think that van Gogh would have been even more prolific and even greater if he wasn’t so restricted by the things tormenting him. I don’t think it was pain that made him so great—I think his painting brought him whatever happiness he had."