David Lynch’s daily weather report and number of the day thread

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I still can't believe you called @NortheastPhilly a snow roach who will die in 5 years due to the vaccine because he wanted to get his gay pension. It's probably true, but I don't appreciate it.
I bet if we all took a week and went to David Lynch's workshop we could resolve so many issues. At the same time work on projects and other things. The guy is a true craftsman and could help us out with everything and also be a voice of reason for all this bickering. I have a neat design for a table lamp that I know Mr. Lynch can definitely help me out with. He doesn't care if you don't understand his movies or if you've ever seen them. He just loves creativity no matter what it is. He always reminds you that you're never out of ideas, you just need to think of them like fishing. Wait around until one comes along and find a way to take that idea and make something out of it. Whether it be a napkin holder or a 40 foot wooden donkey. If you can imagine it, do it. Don't care what others think of it, make it for you and if others like it, it's beautiful, if they don't, wish them well and find someone who does like it.

I'm rambling here. But Bless you all.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I still can't believe you called @NortheastPhilly a snow roach who will die in 5 years due to the vaccine because he wanted to get his gay pension. It's probably true, but I don't appreciate it.
Please let's keep this thread free off al the negativity of the rest of the forum.

No arguments around here, this is a place where brotherman can share the positive vibes Lynch is giving us everyday.

1652502508332.png

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I bet if we all took a week and went to David Lynch's workshop we could resolve so many issues. At the same time work on projects and other things. The guy is a true craftsman and could help us out with everything and also be a voice of reason for all this bickering. I have a neat design for a table lamp that I know Mr. Lynch can definitely help me out with. He doesn't care if you don't understand his movies or if you've ever seen them. He just loves creativity no matter what it is. He always reminds you that you're never out of ideas, you just need to think of them like fishing. Wait around until one comes along and find a way to take that idea and make something out of it. Whether it be a napkin holder or a 40 foot wooden donkey. If you can imagine it, do it. Don't care what others think of it, make it for you and if others like it, it's beautiful, if they don't, wish them well and find someone who does like it.

Reminds me of this nugget of wisdom from Lynch, Let's not focus on all the negativity and things that do not matter, focus on the things you want to achieve and throw your whole being into it.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Reminds me of this nugget of wisdom from Lynch, Let's not focus on all the negativity and things that do not matter, focus on the things you want to achieve and throw your whole being into it.

That's right. The hole will always be there, it doesn't need any acknowledgement because we know what it is. The hole may be a drag, but it is important as well.

But the donuts is where life happens. Different things are going on. You got different colors and textures. It's where the excitement is, and where now is. The hole is inevitable, but a reminder of structure.

G

That was beautiful Artie, you truly have a way with words. Thank you🙏🏻

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
That's right. The hole will always be there, it doesn't need any acknowledgement because we know what it is. The hole may be a drag, but it is important as well.

But the donuts is where life happens. Different things are going on. You got different colors and textures. It's where the excitement is, and where now is. The hole is inevitable, but a reminder of structure.
The hole can mean multiple things i think, darkness within yourself, or darkness from without.

We are constantly bombarded with negative outside forces, like the news, social media ect. it's hard to not let that shit consume us.

We also are constantly being consumed by doubts, negativy, maybe even depression from within, it's hard to conquer those things, and focus on the things that really matters, the things you are truly passionate about.

We should focus on the things that we can control, and try to accept the things that we cannot.

Maybe i'm way off, lol, but Lynch truly makes me think about this stuff.

Last edited:

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
The hole can mean multiple things i think, darkness within yourself, or darkness from without.

We are constatly bombarded with news, fear mongering ect. it's hard to not let that shit consume us.

We also are constantly being consumed by doubts, negativy, maybe even depression from within, it's hard to conquer those things, and focus on the things that really matters, that what makes you and the people around you happy.

We should focus on the things that we can control, and try to accept the things that we cannot.
I agree with you 100%

For me a donut isn't a donut without the hole like life isn't life without challenges and other negative distractions.

But at the same time the hole gives the donut the strength to be a donut and it also makes it symbolic because a donut, being a ring, has no real beginning and end. It's continuations, such a life.

Without the hole the donut is just a regular pastry in a long line of pastries.

A donut can be a plain cake donut or it can be covered with frosting, sprinkles, and other delights. It's all on us to decide what kind of donut we would like to enjoy.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I agree with you 100%

For me a donut isn't a donut without the hole like life isn't life without challenges and other negative distractions.

But at the same time the hole gives the donut the strength to be a donut and it also makes it symbolic because a donut, being a ring, has no real beginning and end. It's continuations, such a life.

Without the hole the donut is just a regular pastry in a long line of pastries.

A donut can be a plain cake donut or it can be covered with frosting, sprinkles, and other delights. It's all on us to decide what kind of donut we would like to enjoy.
More beautifully put than i ever could.

1652502508332.png